Hospitality

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
One Beer is never enough.

Hospitality

by One Beer is never enough. » 25 Jul 2023 16:05

Think this is the right place for this..

Looking at doing a hospitality package for a friends birthday, on the link is what the club offers - has anyone had any experience of the packages (tbh finances will probably dictate Club 106 or Trophy Room) - what food is on offer etc. Any feedback greatly appreciate.

https://ticketing.readingfc.co.uk/en-GB ... ty%20areas

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Hospitality

by Hendo » 25 Jul 2023 16:15

One Beer is never enough. Think this is the right place for this..

Looking at doing a hospitality package for a friends birthday, on the link is what the club offers - has anyone had any experience of the packages (tbh finances will probably dictate Club 106 or Trophy Room) - what food is on offer etc. Any feedback greatly appreciate.

106 was pretty decent when I did it. Was a few years ago now, so can't remember exactly how it all was. I think it was around mothers day or Easter and as such the food on offer was a roast, was very good. Service was excellent.

Couple of years ago, my uncle was gifted some tickets for Royals Exclusive, this was pretty bloody good, tbf. Food was excellent, main thing I remember was having a toad in the hole starter with chorizo sausage, delicious. You get all the stuff in that one as well, like meeting the ex-pro at HT and MOTM after the game.

All depends on your budget, but you can't really go wrong with any of the packages - they're all pretty decent.

One Beer is never enough.

by One Beer is never enough. » 26 Jul 2023 10:16

Thanks for that - 106 is looking favourite at the minute, now to just pick the game!

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 28 Jul 2023 15:58

One Beer is never enough. Thanks for that - 106 is looking favourite at the minute, now to just pick the game!

Can you wear football shirts in hospitality, or do you have to dress up?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 28 Jul 2023 16:05

muirinho
One Beer is never enough. Thanks for that - 106 is looking favourite at the minute, now to just pick the game!

No football shirts, unless you're a kid, but you don't have to dress up. Always just done smart casual which is absolutely fine.

Guess it might be different if you're in the directors box.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 29 Jul 2023 14:00

Hendo
muirinho

Always just done smart casual which is absolutely fine.

How about smart smart?

Would that be out of place?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 29 Jul 2023 15:15

St Pauli
Hendo
muirinho

Always just done smart casual which is absolutely fine.

How about smart smart?

Would that be out of place?

Not at all, if that’s what the specific patron wanted.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 31 Jul 2023 10:52

Hendo
muirinho

No football shirts, unless you're a kid, but you don't have to dress up. Always just done smart casual which is absolutely fine.

Guess it might be different if you're in the directors box.

Thanks for the info.

Dave the rave

by Dave the rave » 02 Aug 2023 13:48

Done the tour not so long ago. Seem to remember the trophy room not having any windows/views of the pitch.
Plus the trophy room (but let's be honest, it's an actual cabinet) won't take you long to look through either :wink:
Club 106 looks a better setting.

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 03 Aug 2023 22:47

I looked into this for my dads birthday present few years ago when we drew 3-3 with qpr. I went in club 106 and then it cost £80. You could upgrade your own ticket, which will reduce the cost for you a bit.. superb view, seats are fine, in corner between west and eamon dalton stands. Only downside is you can’t watch the match in the hospitality suite, you have to leave and they put blinds down too. Own pay bar, though some pumps weren’t working.

Staff were superb.

Food was tiny portions of decent quality food, couple mouthfuls each bowl, but you get lots of bowls.

For me, it was well worth it and I’d do it again.

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 03 Aug 2023 22:52

royalstevep68

I looked into this for my dads birthday present few years ago when we drew 3-3 with qpr. I went in club 106 and then it cost £80. You could upgrade your own ticket, which will reduce the cost for you a bit.. superb view, seats are fine, in corner between west and eamon dalton stands. Only downside is you can’t watch the match in the hospitality suite, you have to leave and they put blinds down too. Own pay bar, though some pumps weren’t working.

Staff were superb.

Food was tiny portions of decent quality food, couple mouthfuls each bowl, but you get lots of bowls.

cid:BBEA9F72-1522-4D4F-9E50-719CCAD057C3

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 03 Aug 2023 23:01

royalstevep68
royalstevep68

Staff were superb.

Can’t add a bloody pic

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1