Bag policy

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
YungJay

Bag policy

by YungJay » 15 Sep 2023 18:01

Taking the train up from Devon with a little one in tow tomorrow. Usually I drive up so don’t need to worry but is there a policy on backpacks at the ground?

Will potentially need jumpers and train entertainment with me, so will need a bag.

Moonfish

Re: Bag policy

by Moonfish » 15 Sep 2023 18:11

I take a decent sized backpack in every game with my cycle helmet and sometimes a jumper etc, never encountered any issues. There is a bag search outside each gate, they are only really concerned with what's inside.

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

YungJay

by YungJay » 15 Sep 2023 20:26

Moonfish I take a decent sized backpack in every game with my cycle helmet and sometimes a jumper etc, never encountered any issues. There is a bag search outside each gate, they are only really concerned with what's inside.

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Perfect, thank you for letting me know.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 15 Sep 2023 22:16

No tennis equipment :wink:

J1A7Y

by J1A7Y » 17 Sep 2023 14:24

Never had a problem taking a rucksack into the ground when in the past I’d cycle up and take a huge chain with me. They just ask you pop it under your seat so it’s not a trip hazard.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1