That old chestnut again

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

That old chestnut again

by Royal Lady » 10 Feb 2007 17:34

I'm sorry to start a new thread, but the other ones are getting lost. Why is it that the cars are allowed to leave the car park before the fans have circumnavigated the ground, thus meaning we have to walk between cars as well as dodging the home and away fans who are walking in the opposite direction?

Rhys The Royal

Re: That old chestnut again

by Rhys The Royal » 10 Feb 2007 17:45

Royal Lady I'm sorry to start a new thread, but the other ones are getting lost. Why is it that the cars are allowed to leave the car park before the fans have circumnavigated the ground, thus meaning we have to walk between cars as well as dodging the home and away fans who are walking in the opposite direction?

Well it is less dangerous than standing up inside the ground.

Warfield Royal

by Warfield Royal » 10 Feb 2007 17:48

I noticed that there are a large number of cars parked on the roadsides around the stadium. These cars are not held back by barriers and they try to force their way through before the fans walking out have cleared the area.

Royalshow

by Royalshow » 11 Feb 2007 12:52

The 79 bus was shocking yet again.Its the same situation every game,yet they never seem to learn from the experience.There are never enough buses to start with,meaning the majority of people have to wait for ages.When buses do come they dont bother to fill them up properly.The bus i went back on was about 2/3 full with plently more room but they sent it of anyway.

i hope the new station comes sooner rather then later.On the way i was talking to a (pretty stupid)villa fan and he thought our transport was a disgrace
Last edited by Royalshow on 11 Feb 2007 13:02, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 11 Feb 2007 12:55

Also - a word to the cretin on the bicycle. Why don't you PUSH the bloddy thing along whilst you're amongst crowds of people, instead of RIDING it. :roll:

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 11 Feb 2007 17:42

Royal Lady Also - a word to the cretin on the bicycle. Why don't you PUSH the bloddy thing along whilst you're amongst crowds of people, instead of RIDING it. :roll:

JsC is a law unto himself.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 11 Feb 2007 18:08

Warfield Royal I noticed that there are a large number of cars parked on the roadsides around the stadium. These cars are not held back by barriers and they try to force their way through before the fans walking out have cleared the area.
Wheel clamps could be the answer.

cheeryoleary

Re: That old chestnut again

by cheeryoleary » 11 Feb 2007 19:40

Royal Lady I'm sorry to start a new thread, but the other ones are getting lost. Why is it that the cars are allowed to leave the car park before the fans have circumnavigated the ground, thus meaning we have to walk between cars as well as dodging the home and away fans who are walking in the opposite direction?

That's bad.... but it can be beaten for pure stupidity and lack of stewarding.....
Cars trying to get INTO the ground as the mases pile down the road.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1