Women's World Cup 2023

192 posts
Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Women's World Cup 2023

by Brum Royal » 25 Aug 2023 11:48

Still claiming it was mutual. What a tit.

It's the Spanish captain I feel sorry for, the crowning moment of her career, completely overshadowed and tainted

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 25 Aug 2023 16:11

Gotta love Borgia Inglesia, he is saying that there is no chance he will play for Spain again unless Rubialis goes.

Be more Borgia Inglesia.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 25 Aug 2023 21:31

Brum Royal Still claiming it was mutual. What a tit.

Meanwhile Hermoso calls him a liar on instagram.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Aug 2023 10:23

Don`t see much difference between that and this except it`s a lady doing the kissing. this week at York.

https://twitter.com/itvracing/status/16 ... 8711596330

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 26 Aug 2023 11:09

windermereROYAL Don`t see much difference between that and this except it`s a lady doing the kissing. this week at York.

Is the lady in question in charge of all horse racing in the UK, and can end that jockey's career?

Did the lady in question grab her crotch at the end of the race whilst stood next to The Princess of Wales and Princess Charlotte?

Does the lady in question back a trainer who demands the young females in his squad are NOT allowed to lock their hotel room doors at night so that he can enter, unannounced and uninvited, into their rooms at all hours of the night?

Yeah, no difference at all.....................................................

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I am amazed that the guy still has his job and that he hasn't been arrested yet.

If powerful men in positions of authority over young women think they can do what he did with impunity, and that other people see nothing wrong with that, then that sets women's sport - not just football - back decades.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 26 Aug 2023 16:20

He has been suspended by FIFA now.

And the Spanish women's teams' coach, and the whole of his coaching staff, have resigned this afternoon.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Aug 2023 13:15

Mr Angry
windermereROYAL Don`t see much difference between that and this except it`s a lady doing the kissing. this week at York.

Is the lady in question in charge of all horse racing in the UK, and can end that jockey's career?

Did the lady in question grab her crotch at the end of the race whilst stood next to The Princess of Wales and Princess Charlotte?

Does the lady in question back a trainer who demands the young females in his squad are NOT allowed to lock their hotel room doors at night so that he can enter, unannounced and uninvited, into their rooms at all hours of the night?

Yeah, no difference at all.....................................................

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I am amazed that the guy still has his job and that he hasn't been arrested yet.

If powerful men in positions of authority over young women think they can do what he did with impunity, and that other people see nothing wrong with that, then that sets women's sport - not just football - back decades.

Agree Mr A.

There's also no real pervasive history of women abusing positions of power over men or a huge problem with women on men sexual assault. Although it can happen.

If that jockey came out and said it was unwelcome, unwanted and awkward, I'd support him too though.

The thing about consent, is the person who hasn't consented gets to decide if its ok. Some may not care, others may. Just because one person doesn’t mind, doesn't mean its ok not to get it.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 28 Aug 2023 14:08

Mr Angry He has been suspended by FIFA now.

And the Spanish women's teams' coach, and the whole of his coaching staff, have resigned this afternoon.

edit: SSN were wrong; it is just the coaching staff who have resigned in support of the women. The coach - who the President of the Spanish FA dedicated the win too! - remains.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Aug 2023 18:34

Mr Angry
Mr Angry He has been suspended by FIFA now.

edit: SSN were wrong; it is just the coaching staff who have resigned in support of the women. The coach - who the President of the Spanish FA dedicated the win too! - remains.

And I believe openly supports the President?

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 01 Dec 2023 23:28

Just reading about England womens team and how they can qualify for the Olympic Games And it seems a bit suss. So from what I can tell for there to be a GB team that qualify England need to outscore Holland assuming both teams win their last group match. Englands last match is against Scotland. Scotland players play for team GB anyway. So they can just roll over to England let them win 15 nil and they will be going to the Olympic game too. Am I missing something here?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Dec 2023 08:58

Brogue Just reading about England womens team and how they can qualify for the Olympic Games And it seems a bit suss. So from what I can tell for there to be a GB team that qualify England need to outscore Holland assuming both teams win their last group match. Englands last match is against Scotland. Scotland players play for team GB anyway. So they can just roll over to England let them win 15 nil and they will be going to the Olympic game too. Am I missing something here?

Thought the FAs deliberately avoided GB teams at football so as to avoid FIFA being nobs and arguing that if you can play as GB at the Olympics then you can jolly well play as GB at international level in proper football too. So why the **** are women entering a team at all?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Dec 2023 08:45

Sutekh
Brogue Just reading about England womens team and how they can qualify for the Olympic Games And it seems a bit suss. So from what I can tell for there to be a GB team that qualify England need to outscore Holland assuming both teams win their last group match. Englands last match is against Scotland. Scotland players play for team GB anyway. So they can just roll over to England let them win 15 nil and they will be going to the Olympic game too. Am I missing something here?

Thought the FAs deliberately avoided GB teams at football so as to avoid FIFA being nobs and arguing that if you can play as GB at the Olympics then you can jolly well play as GB at international level in proper football too. So why the **** are women entering a team at all?

In reality, that is just the FAs being arses really, there is no reason why a GB side couldn't compete in the mens tournament, it is a realtively low priority tournament and is u23 as well (with 3 overage players) so not even full international status.

I guess the issue is qualification and the situation that the Women's game now finds itself in, where the is a conflict of interest for the Scotland team now but could easily be avoided by keeping sides apart in any Olympic qualification cycle.

192 posts