Jordan Rhodes

1419 posts
Got the T-Shirt

Re: RUMOUR: Jordan Rhodes

by Got the T-Shirt » 28 Jun 2012 20:29

bigmike
Got the T-Shirt No one cares what you think....

Aww boo hoo :lol:

you obviously cared enough to reply :lol:

seriously do you really expect anyone to listen to what you say in the future.... or even care...

http://yourpersonalmotivator.files.word ... _hand_.jpg

NOPE!!

royal67

by royal67 » 28 Jun 2012 20:41

M Brook Umm - one goal in 9 games - not good for a number 9!

http://www.shenhuafc.com.cn/en/players_item.php?mid=43

Not bad when you consider their top goalscorer bagged 3 and Anelka only managed 2 (both playing more games than Beast did......)

Elmer Park

by Elmer Park » 28 Jun 2012 20:52

Ideal
Blakey's Right Peg Yeah very much doubt there is any future for Manset. For what its worth I thought he showed flashes of potential, but his fitness was absolutely woeful and never got any better despite assurances from McDermott.

I think they just loaned him out after his drink driving to get rid of him, get him as far away from the rest of the squad as possible, so they sent him to the other side of the planet.

May well be true but I think, if the reports of the loan fee being bigger than the transfer fee we originally paid for him were correct, money would also have been a factor.

Blakey's Right Peg

by Blakey's Right Peg » 28 Jun 2012 20:54

Bet he's not hard to spot in Shanghai.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 28 Jun 2012 21:06

Manset wasn't in the first team for most of his time at Shanghai.

NattMiles

by NattMiles » 28 Jun 2012 22:38

People on twitter believing that he is going to Inverness CT :lol:

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 28 Jun 2012 22:39

NattMiles People on twitter believing that he is going to Inverness CT :lol:

Loved that :lol:

NattMiles

by NattMiles » 28 Jun 2012 22:41

maffff
NattMiles People on twitter believing that he is going to Inverness CT :lol:

Loved that :lol:

Two medical rumors in 1 day, some people :D

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 28 Jun 2012 22:48

:shock: :shock: :shock:

even celtic wont spend the money needed to get him. :roll:

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 29 Jun 2012 09:18

Huddersfield mate is convinced he's coming to us, point out this report: http://www.htafc.net/2012/06/29/rhodes- ... g-medical/
Which he says is a trustworthy site. Apologies if posted earlier on but I can't be arsed to stay in these threads too long

Bring Back The SB

by Bring Back The SB » 29 Jun 2012 09:20

Rhodes set for Reading medical
Categories:
Huddersfield Town Transfer Rumoursby Jamie
.This rumour was doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday, and I now have it on pretty good authority that Jordan Rhodes is set to undergo a medical at Reading, after a deal has been reached between them and Town. Not sure of the details of the agreement but I’d expect to hear something either later today or first thing on Monday.

It will come as no huge surprise to Town fans that Rhodes is leaving, but the real question is who we will be bringing in to replace him. I’m pretty certain Sean Morrison will be involved in the deal, and he will be our first choice centre-back next season, but I’ve not heard anything concrete about any other players coming our way (from Reading). So that means that Grayson will be heading into the transfer market to splash the cash on a quality goalscorer to replace Rhodes, and probably a few other players at the same time!

Assuming this Rhodes news is true, I’m obviously very disappointed to see him leave. He’s probably the best striker I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing at Town, and he pretty much single-handedly took us to promotion last season. I won’t witter on too much as the deal hasn’t been confirmed yet.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 29 Jun 2012 09:37

Bring Back The SB Rhodes set for Reading medical
Categories:
.This rumour was doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday, and I now have it on pretty good authority that Jordan Rhodes is set to undergo a medical at Reading, after a deal has been reached between them and Town. Not sure of the details of the agreement but I’d expect to hear something either later today or first thing on Monday.

It will come as no huge surprise to Town fans that Rhodes is leaving, but the real question is who we will be bringing in to replace him. I’m pretty certain Sean Morrison will be involved in the deal, and he will be our first choice centre-back next season, but I’ve not heard anything concrete about any other players coming our way (from Reading). So that means that Grayson will be heading into the transfer market to splash the cash on a quality goalscorer to replace Rhodes, and probably a few other players at the same time!

Assuming this Rhodes news is true, I’m obviously very disappointed to see him leave. He’s probably the best striker I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing at Town, and he pretty much single-handedly took us to promotion last season. I won’t witter on too much as the deal hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Where's this from? Please cite sources if you're going to copy paste stuff.

Bring Back The SB

by Bring Back The SB » 29 Jun 2012 09:44

MouldyRoyal
Categories:

Look at mr_numbers post, click on the link and it is there you thickasfuckspanner.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 29 Jun 2012 09:47

Sorted the quoting out on the second attempt there did you? :roll:

Your post made no reference to mr_number's link, so it could have been from somewhere else. But I'm sure your little profanity made you feel much better.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jun 2012 09:47

Bring Back The SB
MouldyRoyal
Categories:

Look at mr_numbers post, click on the link and it is there you thickasfuckspanner.

:lol:

robinsfriday

by robinsfriday » 29 Jun 2012 11:09

Would not surprise me if a conclusion to this 'rumour' happens soon. Sooner than we'd expect actually.

Croydon Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Croydon Royal » 29 Jun 2012 11:12

robinsfriday Would not surprise me if a conclusion to this 'rumour' happens soon. Sooner than we'd expect actually.

Agreed.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 29 Jun 2012 11:13

Today?

royalZILLAAA

by royalZILLAAA » 29 Jun 2012 11:22

Reading4eva Today?

obligatory 'Next Week' joke.

Bring Back The SB

by Bring Back The SB » 29 Jun 2012 11:35

robinsfriday Would not surprise me if a conclusion to this 'rumour' happens soon. Sooner than we'd expect actually.

What do you know my friend?

1419 posts