LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8682 posts
creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by creative_username_1 » 15 Feb 2013 10:47

LOLiverpooLOL and CheLOLsea threads have got pretty lucky tbf

They wouldn't have prospered without Bodgers or other the other chav's contributing

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 15 Feb 2013 10:50

Big Foot
soggy biscuit
After the game Brendan Rodgers "I thought it was a near-on perfect away performance"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're joking me aren't you? Where did he say that? :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mobileweb/2013/02/15/brendan-rodgers-perfect_n_2691957.html

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 15 Feb 2013 11:10

Alexander Litvinenko
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Winner - HNA? Music Quiz 2013. The Great Sounds of Polonium 210.

by Alexander Litvinenko » 15 Feb 2013 12:06

BR2
soggy biscuit
After the game Brendan Rodgers "I thought it was a near-on perfect away performance"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Managers really do see games different to us.
Brian is just the same with his "we deserved to get something from the game" and his regular "stonewall penalty" claims and the more famous Wenger and Fergie "I didn't see it" when one of their own players has done something that only a blind man would miss.

No - what managers say reflects the fact that they know their teams will be listening and will react to the positivity or negativity. A manager doesn't talk to the press out of choice, and what they say reflects that their job includes managing team motivation. They're not employed to be objective.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 15 Feb 2013 12:58

I rather think we knew that Alex but thanks anyway.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 15 Feb 2013 13:02

Still gives him a chance to patronise people like always.

Tommy Youlden's Ears

by Tommy Youlden's Ears » 15 Feb 2013 17:30

Comment on Football 365

"Daglish is bitter and full of hate. Rodgers is completely delusional. Hodgson is a little bit slow.

Put their bad points together and you have an average Liverpool fan"

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 16 Feb 2013 10:16

cmonurz Reading fans' obsession with him is pretty pathetic.

The fact that he was so f*cking arrogant coupled with the atrocious results while manager here has left a somewhat indelible mark. What else can you expect except to hope the shyster falls flat on his face while spouting the cliche-driven bollocks that has become his trademark?

Anfield Kopite

by Anfield Kopite » 16 Feb 2013 11:48

I knew little about Rogers when Liverpool appointed him. I obviously knew that his Swansea team played nice football and finished mid table last season but that was pretty much it. When i joined on here a couple of nobbers gave me the low down on why they thought he would fail. I said i hoped they were wrong but feared they were right. I have not given up on him but the comments about the 'near perfect performance' on Thursday were ridiculous.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 16 Feb 2013 12:15

Anfield Kopite I knew little about Rogers when Liverpool appointed him. I obviously knew that his Swansea team played nice football and finished mid table last season but that was pretty much it. When i joined on here a couple of nobbers gave me the low down on why they thought he would fail. I said i hoped they were wrong but feared they were right. I have not given up on him but the comments about the 'near perfect performance' on Thursday were ridiculous.

The mask is slipping. :lol:

Anfield Kopite

by Anfield Kopite » 16 Feb 2013 18:02

cmonurz
Anfield Kopite I knew little about Rogers when Liverpool appointed him. I obviously knew that his Swansea team played nice football and finished mid table last season but that was pretty much it. When i joined on here a couple of nobbers gave me the low down on why they thought he would fail. I said i hoped they were wrong but feared they were right. I have not given up on him but the comments about the 'near perfect performance' on Thursday were ridiculous.

Do you mean Brendan Rogers has a mask that is slipping ? Or are you suggesting i have ? Either way i dont get what you mean m8.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 17 Feb 2013 11:45

in the light of Everton's result the form line is just about right.
Everton are a few points ahead of Liverpool in the Premier League and playing most of their first team draw 2-2.
Liverpool also playing most of their first team lose 3-2.
Both Merseyside clubs should be hugely embarrassed by the results with Oldham being 4th from bottom in league 1.
Funny old game.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 17 Feb 2013 12:30

Reminder of the magic of English cup ties; Bradford in the league cup final, Oldham, Millwall and Barnsley in the FA Cup QF draw, great stuff, hopefully Reading can join them.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 17 Feb 2013 16:12

Liverpool are ripping Swansea a new one here - third goal one for the purists, from pinned in near the corner flags, 5 or 6 one touch passes before Enrique finished it.

It's all about pace and variability up front though - Liverpool looked lost with just Suarez up top against WBA and Zenit, today with Sturridge back and (a so far brilliant) Coutinho making his full debut, they look like a different side.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 17 Feb 2013 16:14

cmonurz Liverpool are ripping Swansea a new one here - third goal one for the purists, from pinned in near the corner flags, 5 or 6 one touch passes before Enrique finished it.

I wonder if Ideal thinks they might be safe from relegation now?

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 17 Feb 2013 16:16

Victor Meldrew
cmonurz Liverpool are ripping Swansea a new one here - third goal one for the purists, from pinned in near the corner flags, 5 or 6 one touch passes before Enrique finished it.

Certainly safe from Champions League qualification.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 17 Feb 2013 16:29

Mr Optimist
Victor Meldrew

Certainly safe from Champions League qualification.

Very observant but did you not read Ideal's prediction some months ago?

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 17 Feb 2013 17:36

It's all about pace and variability up front though - Liverpool looked lost with just Suarez up top against WBA and Zenit, today with Sturridge back and (a so far brilliant) Coutinho making his full debut, they look like a different side.

Don't forget that Swansea are in a cup final next weekend. No Swansea player wants to get injured or booked today.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 17 Feb 2013 17:46

soggy biscuit

Don't forget that Swansea are in a cup final next weekend. No Swansea player wants to get injured or booked today.

Exactly. That is why Laudrup hasn't risked half his first choice side in what is already a dead rubber game between two mid table sides.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Feb 2013 17:55

cmonurz

Are we really sure that this is not Jay?

8682 posts