Justice For The 96

466 posts
Anfield Kopite

Re: Justice For The 96

by Anfield Kopite » 26 Oct 2012 12:32

Just found out that Anne Williams who lost her son Kevin at Hillsborough has terminal cancer. This woman has spent 23 years fighting for justice for her son and the other victims. She went to the european courts to try and get the inquest results overturned because of the controversial 3.15 cut off time as she had video footage and witness statements proving he didnt pass away till 3.55pm. She has always shown great dignity over the years and now, when there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel, this happens. So sad.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 25 Apr 2013 11:50

A hearing to decide the date and location of a fresh inquest into the deaths of the 96 Hillsborough victims is due to take place today at the High Court in London

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 25 Apr 2013 16:33

early 2014

Great :roll:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 25 Apr 2013 18:13

Is this just going to drag on forever?

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 25 Apr 2013 18:57

What happens to the scousers when this finally gets sorted? Obvs by sorted i mean they get exactly the outcome they want

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 26 Apr 2013 09:45

Tokyo Sex Whale Dentist for Suarez.

King of Sting

9pm BBC1 Tonight

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 17:48

Hillsborough - How they buried the truth.

The BBC Panorama team have made a new documentary in light of last years findings by the Hillsborough Independent Panel. They are claiming they have new evidence and previously unseen footage.

As I was banned from this site in my guise as Anfield Kopite I rarely post here these days. I would just say to anyone with an interest as to what happened on the day of the disaster and the weeks that followed to watch with an open mind rather than believing the nonsense spouted by certain posters on here.

No Fixed Abode

Re: 9pm BBC1 Tonight

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 18:24

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 18:25

No Fixed Abode I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it.

Very sensible Kes. To judge before you have seen it would be ridiculous.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 18:28

Although I still don't believe there were no fans trying to jib in. Happened at most games back then, even today, just not at THAT game according to Liverpool fans.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 18:31

No Fixed Abode Although I still don't believe there were no fans trying to jib in. Happened at most games back then, even today, just not at THAT game according to Liverpool fans.

Sounds like you are pre judging Kes. Which is what you stated you would not do.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 18:35

King of Sting
No Fixed Abode Although I still don't believe there were no fans trying to jib in. Happened at most games back then, even today, just not at THAT game according to Liverpool fans.

Nope. Happened as most games of that magnitude, just not that one.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 18:38

No Fixed Abode
King of Sting

Nope. Happened as most games of that magnitude, just not that one.

Stuck in your mindset Kes. Neither of us can prove either way but it has been proven that ticketless fans played no part in the disaster (see Taylor report 1990 and H.I.P. 2013) and that S.Y.P had a black ops unit which peddled the lie about a "drunken mob of ticketless fans". Just watch the programme with an open mind.

Alexander Litvinenko
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Winner - HNA? Music Quiz 2013. The Great Sounds of Polonium 210.

by Alexander Litvinenko » 20 May 2013 18:40

No Fixed Abode Nope. Happened as most games of that magnitude, just not that one.

Shows the desperation of your argument if you're still clinging to that .... if it "happened at most games of that magnitude" why would it be a safety factor? Surely those in charge of ground safety would know all about it and the stadium safety would take it into account?

DandyRoyal

by DandyRoyal » 20 May 2013 18:47

If they watch it with an open mind and still have a different opinion to you afterwards, how will you react? Will you tell them they didn't watch it with an open mind? I have a feeling I am generally in agreement with you on the various facets of Hillsborough, but I heavily dislike the black-and-white fashion in which the debate is played out and almost certainly will be again.

Alexander Litvinenko
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Winner - HNA? Music Quiz 2013. The Great Sounds of Polonium 210.

by Alexander Litvinenko » 20 May 2013 18:49

I think the Panorama programme tonight is more about the cover-up than the events of the day, so a lot of it will be fairly new stuff .

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 18:55

DandyRoyal If they watch it with an open mind and still have a different opinion to you afterwards, how will you react? Will you tell them they didn't watch it with an open mind? I have a feeling I am generally in agreement with you on the various facets of Hillsborough, but I heavily dislike the black-and-white fashion in which the debate is played out and almost certainly will be again.

Of course I wont say he didn't watch it with an open mind. I don't know him so I wont know if he watched it with an open mind or even at all. I doubt that there will be any revelations in this documentary because I don't see how they can have information that the Hillsborough Independent Panel didn't have access to. They spent a very long time looking over 400,000 documents still in existence regarding the tragedy. Some people have spouted inaccuracies for so long that most would find it hard to admit they were wrong. Not all though. I know 2 Manchester United fans who argued with me in the past and then apologised unreservedly when they bothered their arse to read the panels findings.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 18:57

Alexander Litvinenko I think the Panorama programme tonight is more about the cover-up than the events of the day, so a lot of it will be fairly new stuff .

New to some AL. Us scousers have known for a very long time the dirty tricks played by politicians and South Yorkshire Police to try and blame us.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 19:39

King of Sting
Alexander Litvinenko I think the Panorama programme tonight is more about the cover-up than the events of the day, so a lot of it will be fairly new stuff .

New to some AL. Us scousers have known for a very long time the dirty tricks played by politicians and South Yorkshire Police to try and blame us.

Have any Liverpool fans come forward and said they were playing up that day?

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 19:47

No Fixed Abode
King of Sting

Have any Liverpool fans come forward and said they were playing up that day?

Yawn. Read the H.I.P. report Kes and then you would stop posting this drivel.

466 posts