No Fixed Abode

Re: 9pm BBC1 Tonight

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 20:18

Cover up by Liverpool fans then.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 20 May 2013 20:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykfkSLKEVY Liverpool fans setting off fireworks in the Madejski, they even let some madman in with bubbles

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 21:02

No Fixed Abode Cover up by Liverpool fans then.

You are a moron. Don't know what your sister sees in you.

sam1
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by sam1 » 20 May 2013 21:20

Struggling to watch this already. Feel a bit sick, knowing what's going to happen.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 21:42

It is sad. Very sad.

Police and some fans need must have terrible consciences.

sam1
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by sam1 » 20 May 2013 21:47

Yes, it's called survivor guilt Kes.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 20 May 2013 22:00

Shocking cover up and incompetence by everyone involved. Those vt's show there were far far too many people to fit in the Leppings Lane end.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 20 May 2013 22:11

Surely Liverpool fans can't deny complete responsibility?

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 20 May 2013 22:18

SLAMMED Surely Liverpool fans can't deny complete responsibility?

Can you explain ? This programme just showed the police opened a gate allowing people to enter already full pen. The pens to the side were only half full but the fans were not directed to them. They went down the tunnel to the central pens not knowing they were already full.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 20 May 2013 22:36

Did every fan that turned up that day have a ticket?

retro_royal

by retro_royal » 20 May 2013 22:39

No fans pushed at all remember. None tried to climb over walls to get in. None jade forged tickets. None had no tickets. None were drunk. None went to the wrong section on purpose as right behind the goal in the bottom tier wasn't the place to be. It was all the fault of the police.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 20 May 2013 22:42

Spot on.

That was sarcasm for all of you simpletons out there.
Last edited by sandman on 20 May 2013 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

parky
Hob Nob Regular

by parky » 20 May 2013 22:53

Nobody should go to a football match and not come home. End of.

sam1
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by sam1 » 20 May 2013 23:12

Exactly. Even Chelsea and Man Utd fans.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 20 May 2013 23:13

retro_royal No fans pushed at all remember. None tried to climb over walls to get in. None jade forged tickets. None had no tickets. None were drunk. None went to the wrong section on purpose as right behind the goal in the bottom tier wasn't the place to be. It was all the fault of the police.

Whilst I generally find you amusing Aggers, your and Kes's stance on Hillsborough is kind of tiresome. You've happily boasted in the past about jibbing into grounds yourself. I'm sure the Liverpool fans behaviour on that day wasn't perfect. It never is with a football crowd. However, it's been pointed out time and time again that there was a lack of care by the police and probably other emergency services. It also appears evident that there was a cover up by the establishment. Yeah, maybe some of them had a few beers. Don't most of us when we go to football? Does that mean they deserve to die? I'm guessing you've never had more than 1 beer when you go to football then. You're sounding like a sanctimonius twat when I really know that you've a twisted Manc agenda. Sad m8.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 21 May 2013 00:01

Tbf, I don't think for one minute anyone is saying people deserved to die. Terrible twisting of words there Para.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 May 2013 00:05

No Fixed Abode Tbf, I don't think for one minute anyone is saying people deserved to die. Terrible twisting of words there Para.

Not really Kes. Set your opinion out then instead of you and Aggers playing at being shocked at footy violence. We all know it's bollox. You know it's bollox. It's just boring really m8.

P.S. you can take this as a minnow bite.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 21 May 2013 00:13

Believe it or not, people can have a difference of opinion on this subject.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 May 2013 00:26

No Fixed Abode Believe it or not, people can have a difference of opinion on this subject.

:lol: Believe it not Kes, I can understand that. The thought that you and Aggers actually believe what you post and even more risibly think the rest of us are going to take it seriously is harder to stomach.

TBH your blatant fishing is quite boring. I know you think you're some kind of comedic genius. I'm sure your m8's tell you that too. Trust me, you're not. Now, go have a wank about catching another fleece wearer. If you can't see the wider picture of Hillsborough, which I'm guessing you can't then I feel sorry for you.

retro_royal

by retro_royal » 21 May 2013 07:22

Para Handy
retro_royal No fans pushed at all remember. None tried to climb over walls to get in. None jade forged tickets. None had no tickets. None were drunk. None went to the wrong section on purpose as right behind the goal in the bottom tier wasn't the place to be. It was all the fault of the police.

Whilst I generally find you amusing Aggers, your and Kes's stance on Hillsborough is kind of tiresome. You've happily boasted in the past about jibbing into grounds yourself. I'm sure the Liverpool fans behaviour on that day wasn't perfect. It never is with a football crowd. However, it's been pointed out time and time again that there was a lack of care by the police and probably other emergency services. It also appears evident that there was a cover up by the establishment. Yeah, maybe some of them had a few beers. Don't most of us when we go to football? Does that mean they deserve to die? I'm guessing you've never had more than 1 beer when you go to football then. You're sounding like a sanctimonius twat when I really know that you've a twisted Manc agenda. Sad m8.

The only thing tiresome is the Scousers that genuinely believe none of the above happened and that they genuinely need to take ZERO percent of the blame. The reality is that the ground wasn't up to scratch and the police cocked up. That was probably 95% to blame. However, some blame, no matter how small needs to be pointed at the behavior of the fans, and the fans need to accept that.

Its no good them saying "well every set of fans behaved like that". I'm pretty sure at one point in our lives most people have driven while over the drink drive limit, particular in the morning after. If something terrible happens you don't say "ah well, everyone does it do you?

466 posts