Re: The generic transfer thread

by Sanguine » 21 Mar 2014 14:48

maffff HaLOLivic?

No, HaLOLiLOLovic.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Mar 2014 18:54

soggy biscuit 17 year old Alen Halilovic signs for Barcelona from Dinamo Zagreb for a reported €10M

Rising to €40M once the authorities catch up to them.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 23 Mar 2014 13:09

A few places claiming William Carvalho was at Man Utd's training ground last week agreeing personal terms on a whopper of a move this summer. €45M release clause in his contract.

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 25 Mar 2014 13:23

Real Madrid looking into a £25m move for Joe Hart in the summer. A couple of the tabloids (Star & Mirror) are running the story. Bit of a surprise if there's anything in it.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... r-Joe-Hart

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... al-3279904

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Mar 2014 13:27

I'd rather have Diego Lopez than Joe Hart.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 25 Mar 2014 13:29

Pepe the Horseman I'd rather have Diego Lopez than Joe Hart.

Yeah but Lopez is mid 30's now.....

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Mar 2014 13:37

Didn't realise he was that old. Thought he was only about 26 for some reason.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 25 Mar 2014 14:19

Only after Hart as JM turned down their bid for Alex in January

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 31 Mar 2014 13:39

Cristian Chivu retires

This is it! And more to come!

I'm sad and happy, laugh and cry at the same time and I'm trying a sense of satisfaction that I can not describe in words. Football gave me something that I will serve my whole life. I learned what passion, what represents courage, sacrifice. All these are a bridge between dreams and reality. I know who they are, what they are, what I did, how I did it and I can tell it was a journey full of challenges. A journey in that I didn't quit, I never abandoned dreams grappling with challenges that my destiny was bedding. We've braved the full persuasion that you will succeed as you move forward, as someday I will watch your children and with a hug I'll crowd. So and nothing more.

Thanks to my parents for the education that I have offered it. Now 24 years old I started a journey driven by a person who was my role model and source of inspiration. We left eight years later and I thought to myself it was all finished. I was 17 years old. It was his father, coach, friend and biggest critic of my own.

It's the first person i want to thank you because in all these years I felt it near me always. I tried to be like him, to be dignified, courageous, ambitious, correctly as it taught me. Before anything, I tried to be the man. I took dad more than anyone could have imagined, but probably has thought about him in our brief journey through this world.

Thanks to all the coaches with whom we started, those with whom I have worked over the years and I can tell you were a source of inspiration for me.

Thanks to the clubs which have enabled because they had confidence in me and that gave me the opportunity to grow in different cities and countries, learning to become a better person. Thanks to all supporters of the teams that I have activated because without support and without their boundless passion, our successes would not have been possible. I respected and honored the history and tradition of the Club for the asset.

Thanks to the medical staff, doctors, physiotherapists, for their moral support for the understanding they had in what concerns me, because I have borne, given the fact that I was a record-man of accidentarilor. If I can afford and I hope that you understand me, I want to thank especially my friend, doctor Franco Combi. Without him I had the honor to write these lines.

Thanks to all who do not appear in the face, but which have an important role in the smooth running of a football team, the people closest to him, with whom we interact on a daily basis, and trying to make us all fads: magazioneri, cooks and maintenance persoanlul. With respect, admiration and instead of "Bonjour" remains "Au revoir".

I have known many football players in all these years, I thank you all for the respect that I have offered it and I want to assure you that it was an honor for me to be fighting partner, colleague and to share infrangerile and victories. You will remain in my heart forever. I'll miss the locker room more than last but not least, I want to thank my wife, Lisa. Gave up her dreams to be beside me, I grew up among strangers together and I topped the heavy moments. She is the one who has supported and understood in the hardest moments, offered me love, peace and family from which dreamed. I thank my girls, Anastasia and Natalia, who took care not to be sad and to never forget about any grief. They three are above any professional satisfaction that I had it or will I have in life.

I entered this world quietly, young, dreamy and full of ambition and come out with some white hairs, many with scars and conviction that my heart goes out to her place, even if I put it every time for the teams that I played. Dad, I hope you're proud of the man that I've become. It's the end of the beginning ... and for the rest of my life!

:cry:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 31 Mar 2014 22:55

I'm hearing Marco Reus Is subject to a 41.5m bid from United and the deal could also see Kagawa moving the other way.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 10 Apr 2014 07:46

Nicolas Anelka joins Atlético Mineiro in Brazil

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 14 Apr 2014 12:38

El Confidencial newspaper in Spain is running a story that Chelsea have committed to Atletico Madrid that they will meet Diego Costa's €60M buyout clause.

Apparently this newspaper is seen as much more reliable than the others rags over there and don't often go for this kind of story so the story it is being given a lot more credibility. Not that anyone doubts Costa will end up at Chelsea this summer, just the amount that is being given is getting some credibility over there.

Sounds like a shitload of money for a player who had a fairly poor goalscoring record until this season. and he is a massive pcunt.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 14 Apr 2014 12:42

soggy biscuit and he is a massive pcunt.

Maybe Chelsea are planning to relax their famously-stringent "no pcunts" selection policy.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 14 Apr 2014 14:24

Ouroboros
soggy biscuit and he is a massive pcunt.

Maybe Chelsea are planning to relax their famously-stringent "no pcunts" selection policy.

:lol:

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 15 Apr 2014 13:44

soggy biscuit A few places claiming William Carvalho was at Man Utd's training ground last week agreeing personal terms on a whopper of a move this summer. €45M release clause in his contract.

Being reported in a few places that this is now a done deal. £35M the figure being talked about

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 16 Apr 2014 13:12

soggy biscuit Nicolas Anelka joins Atlético Mineiro in Brazil

Move now off after Anelka didn't turn up. :lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ineiro-off

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 23 Apr 2014 14:37

Guardian says United are set to complete a £30m deal for Luke Shaw. £100k a week. :shock:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... avid-moyes

10377 posts