Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: CheLOLsea

by Royal Rother » 12 Aug 2015 22:27

Yep, still a cunt of the highest order.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 12 Aug 2015 23:00

Covering defender? What covering defender?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 12 Aug 2015 23:31

John Madejski's Wallet Seeing as the football league doctor's group have come out and agreed that José is a mahoosive pcunt, are Chelsea going to actually be able to get a doctor for Saturday's game?

Got to give Jose credit though, Only a day into the season and he's got the LMA Cnut of the Season award sown up.

It's quite ironic considering he had plenty to say when the Chelsea club doctor took 25 minutes to decide Petr Cech needed an ambulance back in 2006.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Aug 2015 23:44

From Despair To Where?
John Madejski's Wallet Seeing as the football league doctor's group have come out and agreed that José is a mahoosive pcunt, are Chelsea going to actually be able to get a doctor for Saturday's game?

Got to give Jose credit though, Only a day into the season and he's got the LMA Cnut of the Season award sown up.

It's quite ironic considering he had plenty to say when the Chelsea club doctor took 25 minutes to decide Petr Cech needed an ambulance back in 2006.

Yes as I recall he tried to blame the Berkshire ambulance service. The man has no class whatsoever.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 13 Aug 2015 08:52

You have to give him credit as a bit of an evil genius - Chelsea looked ponderous and poor in places on Saturday and despite their performance due to Mourihno's comments, yet again absolutely nobody is focusing on this fact.

This in turn gives them time to sort out this issues on the playing side without anyone really paying attention. The Dr and physio will serve a "one game ban" and be back on the bench by the following weekend.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 13 Aug 2015 09:25

Most boring news story ever, I reckon

Wouldn't be surprised to now see Chelsea beat City - that would be typical Mourinho

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 13 Aug 2015 10:21

Do you think this story would have half the attention it does if the Doctor was a bloke?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Aug 2015 10:25

No. It's only because she's hot, so the whole of football is white knighting her.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 13 Aug 2015 10:32

Female journalist on the radio this morning outraged by two things:

1) the story itself

2) the newspapers calling the Doctor a "glamorous woman" - rather than just saying she was really good at her job :x

fcking feminists

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 13 Aug 2015 10:33

Ian Royal
Nameless Couple more bullets won't do any harm surely ?

He's still twitching. I think it's best to go for a double tap to the forehead, then severe the head, ram a stake through his heart and bury him at a crossroads. Figuratively obvs.

Kes, could you demonstrate, using the picture above perhaps, how the offence is outside the line of the penalty area. And maybe give us your definition of what a clear goal scoring opportunity is.

Convince me you're right.

There is no point convincing someone who doesn't like Chelsea Ian. Your opinion will always be blinkered. :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 13 Aug 2015 10:38

leon
From Despair To Where?

Yes as I recall he tried to blame the Berkshire ambulance service. The man has no class whatsoever.

I've seen many people who aren't famous moan about the slow service of Berkshire Ambulances. I haven't seen you say they have no class whatsoever.................

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 13 Aug 2015 11:12

No Fixed Abode
leon
From Despair To Where?

I've seen many people who aren't famous moan about the slow service of Berkshire Ambulances. I haven't seen you say they have no class whatsoever.................

yep but he got it wrong

Reading accused Mourinho of making "very serious factual inaccuracies" and claimed it took just 26 minutes from an ambulance being called to Cech arriving at hospital.

According to Reading's timeline, Chelsea's medical staff were given a choice of transporting Cech in a wheelchair in a lift or around the pitch on a stretcher to the ambulance. They said after a collision that took place at 5.15pm, the player was in the dressing-room by 5.21pm. "At first it was decided not necessary to call an ambulance," Reading said. "At 5.40pm, Cech's condition deteriorated and the Chelsea doctor called for assistance which was immediately raised from the stadium's medical control."

Reading and the South Central ambulance service NHS Trust said that at 5.45pm a paramedic examined Cech and called an ambulance which arrived at 5.52pm. By 6.04pm Cech was in the lift and seven minutes later he was in hospital. Reading pointed out that Chelsea had an option to take him around the pitch - Carlo Cudicini was taken by that route later in the day.

Mourinho's version

"My goalkeeper was in the dressing room for 30 minutes waiting for an ambulance. The ambulance could not go in the direction of the dressing room. He could not leave the dressing room properly. He had to go in a wheelchair in the lift when he had the injury. He left 30 minutes after my doctor called for an urgent ambulance. If my goalkeeper dies in that dressing room or in the process it is something English football has to think about."

South Central NHS trust version

17.15 Cech injured

17.20 Cech taken to dressing room. Chelsea doctor does not think ambulance necessary

17.45 Cech's condition deteriorates and Chelsea doctor requests ambulance

17.52 Ambulance arrives at Madejski Stadium

18.11 Ambulance arrives at Royal Berkshire hospital

His accusation that the player had to wait 30 minutes for an ambulance has been rejected in a highly specific response by Graham Groves of the South Central Ambulance Service. "Chelsea called an ambulance at 17.45 which arrived at the ground at 17.52. Cech was in hospital by 18.11. The removal of the patient was a decision taken by Chelsea, who were offered two routes. One was round the pitch on a stretcher. The other was by a small lift, via a wheelchair." Reading last night endorsed this timeline, stating that Mourinho's account contained "very serious factual inaccuracies". They say Chelsea opted not to call an ambulance at the first opportunity, but only did so 25 minutes after Cech left the pitch when his condition deteriorated. They added it was Chelsea's medical team who opted to use the lift and that the other route had indeed been taken later by Cech's substitute, Carlo Cudicini, who was also injured.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 13 Aug 2015 12:17

Apology accepted.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 13 Aug 2015 12:38

No Fixed Abode

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 13 Aug 2015 13:13

That's it Kes, the pain has gone now hasn't it?

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 13 Aug 2015 13:27

LOL @ Chelsea. Hazard cheats as he does week-in week-out, feigns injury and a civil war breaks out with Mourinho demonstrating clearly what a despicable human being he is.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 13 Aug 2015 14:25

WoodleyRoyal
17.15 Cech injured

17.20 Cech taken to dressing room.

That doesn't ring true. Didn't we get >15mins stoppage time?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 13 Aug 2015 14:37

floyd__streete LOL @ Chelsea. Hazard cheats as he does week-in week-out, feigns injury and a civil war breaks out with Mourinho demonstrating clearly what a despicable human being he is.

:lol:

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Aug 2015 14:41

TFF
WoodleyRoyal
17.15 Cech injured

17.20 Cech taken to dressing room.

That doesn't ring true. Didn't we get >15mins stoppage time?

He was defo down longer than that. Maybe Kes can confirm?

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 13 Aug 2015 14:57

Kes - seek help.

9597 posts