Cristiano Ronaldo interview

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Cristiano Ronaldo interview

by Loafer » 13 Nov 2022 23:04

Placeholder

With that mega pcunt Piers Morgan on Weds on talk tv being released

Hes basically gone mental and oxf*rd IN at the club and will be finished with man united after this

Various tweets floating around around that are apparently deleted now because the interview isn't out where he has gone in on Rooney and the manager

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo interview

by URZZZZ » 13 Nov 2022 23:33

The reunion was never going to work. Was clear from the off that he still had the ability for one off games but on a wider picture, would be too much of a detriment to the team. Has caused unrest in the squad and tarnished his reputation

Simply idiotic to target the manager who’s doing a good job (even if performances aren’t quite there). Especially when their performances and results are considerably better with him not starting.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Nov 2022 07:45

This is hilarious. What a twat.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 14 Nov 2022 07:59

just hours after the last man Utd game before the world cup break and when that is over the transfer window is about to start

:roll:

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 14 Nov 2022 09:24

He's not exactly wrong about some of it. United fans have been complaining for years about how their club is run, the state of the Stadium and that the training ground is lagging behind the likes of City.

The Rooney stuff is just funny. Tbf Rooney was finished at 30 whilst Ronaldo was still playing in and winning the CL. So there must have been a time when Rooney was at least a bit jealous of him. Not sure he is now though.

Ronaldo has disrespected ETH so not sure why he expects respect back.

I don't know what to make of United under ETH. They're a bit like us under Stam, when they lose they get battered and the recent games I've seen them win De Gea has made several crucial saves ( the Spurs game being the exception).
Last edited by Orion1871 on 14 Nov 2022 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 14 Nov 2022 09:49

What a fcuking bellend. Agitates for a move in the summer, sulks like a toddler because the only club interested is a retirement home in Qatar and then claims the club are trying to force him out.

Even if the club are, can you blame them. He's playing like a carthorse, stirring shit behind the scenes and all for £400k a week. Hes 37 and not the player he once was. Not sure what he's hoping to a achieve with the interview, because if I was a manager considering signing him, I'd give it a swerve after that. Too much baggage.

The Rooney stuff is just fcuking childish. Rooney has simply chosen a different career path, one that suits his personality and attitude.

He needs to do his talking on the pitch before whining like a bitch, or retire gracefully, the arrogant prick, it's not like he needs the money.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 14 Nov 2022 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 14 Nov 2022 09:59

will come down to which club has sponsorship contracts coming up for renegotiation or new sponsorships deals they are looking to take on

a players social media numbers are where the big money spinner is for the clubs these days (hence why Juve paid so much for him)

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 Nov 2022 12:55

Be funny if he has a standout world cup and leads Portugal to the later stages or even win it :lol:

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 14 Nov 2022 13:00

Orion1871 He's not exactly wrong about some of it. United fans have been complaining for years about how their club is run, the state of the Stadium and that the training ground is lagging behind the likes of City.

He's just using these well established talking points to soften and justify his transparent engineered move out and try desperately to get some United fans on side.

He's a disgrace and has managed to taint his legacy due to his ego not allowing him to accept he will no longer be the star man in a top Premier League team.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 14 Nov 2022 13:28

Sutekh Be funny if he has a standout world cup and leads Portugal to the later stages or even win it :lol:

Well, he's certainly going in well rested and will play with a team still built around him.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 14 Nov 2022 13:47

Sutekh Be funny if he has a standout world cup and leads Portugal to the later stages or even win it :lol:

Not beyond the realms of possibility as Portugal have some decent players to call on , are less reliant on Ronaldo than previously, and have some really good midfielders to choose from.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 14 Nov 2022 13:52

South Coast Royal

Not beyond the realms of possibility as Portugal have some decent players to call on , are less reliant on Ronaldo than previously, and have some really good midfielders to choose from.

Rafael Leao is going to be one of the stars of the tournament! was really surprised to see Renato Sanches not in there though after finally setting down and getting rave reviews during his time at lille (only heard bits and pieces of his time at PSG so far though)

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 14 Nov 2022 14:20

I think we're all missing the elephant in the room. The interview's with Piers Morgan. That's basically an admission that no one takes his gripes seriously.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 15 Nov 2022 08:03

From Despair To Where? I think we're all missing the elephant in the room. The interview's with Piers Morgan. That's basically an admission that no one takes his gripes seriously.

Interesting* to see if anyone actually watches it, seeing as everything seems to have been leaked already

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 15 Nov 2022 08:05

Given the capacity of Old Trafford is higher than Morgan's viewing figures, I doubt it

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 22 Nov 2022 17:39

Contract terminated

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 22 Nov 2022 17:43

Good luck finding someone else willing to pay you £500k+ pw you utter twat.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 Nov 2022 17:52

Royal Rother Good luck finding someone else willing to pay you £500k+ pw you utter twat.

I don’t think he’ll be destitute and from the sound of the announcement my guess is they’ve paid up some, but probably not all, of his contract

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 22 Nov 2022 17:57

…stereotypical ‘Partridge shrug’

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 22 Nov 2022 17:58

Franchise FC
Royal Rother Good luck finding someone else willing to pay you £500k+ pw you utter twat.

I don’t think he’ll be destitute and from the sound of the announcement my guess is they’ve paid up some, but probably not all, of his contract

Worth about £50k pw now (for one more season).

Plus (tbf) a % of merch sales.