We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

5804 posts
BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

by BRO_BOT » 05 Dec 2023 12:08

BRO_BOT
URZZZZ
Royal Rother Rashford is becoming a joke of a player.

Bags of talent - pathetic mentality.

I’d go so far as to say he’s a disgrace.

Add Martial to that list. Application is so poor

When you add the likes of Sancho and Pogba to that list, it’s not entirely surprising United have been poor for a while now. They did OK last season but still a fair distance away from the big boys and they won’t ever catch up with the likes of Rashford and Martial in the side

+1, there's about 4/5 in the current first team that need to go. The evidence is there, they've been shite under Jose, Ole and LVG. Another manager is going to make no difference

now I think about it, it's way more than 4/5 that need to go

Maguire, Martial, Rashford, Sancho, McTominay, AWB*, Lindelof, Dalot, Evans, DVB, Amrabat

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 05 Dec 2023 12:14

Anthony Martial's career is a bafflement for the ages

11 goals in 2 years gets him a record transfer for a teenager, and he has since spent 9 years flopping.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 05 Dec 2023 12:26

Winston Biscuit Anthony Martial's career is a bafflement for the ages

11 goals in 2 years gets him a record transfer for a teenager, and he has since spent 9 years flopping.

he's made of glass

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Dec 2023 14:05

Journalists from Sky, ESPN, Manchester Evening News and the Mirror have been banned from today's Man Utd news conference after reporting some players were unhappy with Ten Hag.

(I get a faint sniff of a rancid Scotsman somewhere in this.)

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 05 Dec 2023 14:30

Royal Rother Journalists from Sky, ESPN, Manchester Evening News and the Mirror have been banned from today's Man Utd news conference after reporting some players were unhappy with Ten Hag.

Sir Alex got away with being a cnut because he was brilliant at his job. Mr Ten Hag better be very careful, he hasn't got the credit to start playing silly buggers.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 05 Dec 2023 15:07

NathStPaul
Royal Rother Journalists from Sky, ESPN, Manchester Evening News and the Mirror have been banned from today's Man Utd news conference after reporting some players were unhappy with Ten Hag.

Sir Alex got away with being a cnut because he was brilliant at his job. Mr Ten Hag better be very careful, he hasn't got the credit to start playing silly buggers.

It'll be one of the players I listed above that has leaked this that 'up to 50% of players unhappy'. I'm fooking sick of the behviour of those players. They've thrown several managers under the bus and have done fcuk all on the pitch

Also journalism these days is in the toilet. They can just use 'sources close to' etc to then report whatever they want

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 05 Dec 2023 15:09

ETH may not be the right manager but I'd rather see the back of those players before him

btw Sancho has earned about £4M since being a little, crybaby, grassing pcunt

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Dec 2023 17:59

NathStPaul

Indeed - Surely there is a better way to have handled this? All it's going to do is intensify the bashing he is going to receive in the press. The press may be cnuts, and we may not like it one little bit, but they do have a ridiculous amount of perception power.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 05 Dec 2023 21:16

Royal Rother
NathStPaul

Indeed - Surely there is a better way to have handled this? All it's going to do is intensify the bashing he is going to receive in the press. The press may be cnuts, and we may not like it one little bit, but they do have a ridiculous amount of perception power.

fcuk'em! You'd expect them to at least ask the club about their side before publishing, which they didn't

Otherwise, you can accuse anybody of anything which would be RReally childish and annoying

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 05 Dec 2023 22:10

BRO_BOT
BRO_BOT
URZZZZ
Add Martial to that list. Application is so poor

When you add the likes of Sancho and Pogba to that list, it’s not entirely surprising United have been poor for a while now. They did OK last season but still a fair distance away from the big boys and they won’t ever catch up with the likes of Rashford and Martial in the side

+1, there's about 4/5 in the current first team that need to go. The evidence is there, they've been shite under Jose, Ole and LVG. Another manager is going to make no difference

now I think about it, it's way more than 4/5 that need to go

Maguire, Martial, Rashford, Sancho, McTominay, AWB*, Lindelof, Dalot, Evans, DVB, Amrabat

Agreed

Came across as bitter and arrogant in his interview of course, but Ronaldo wasn’t far off with his assessment last year

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 06 Dec 2023 22:16

8)

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 07 Dec 2023 07:08

it's only Chelsea, Brobotters.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 07 Dec 2023 11:26

LUX it's only Chelsea, Brobotters.

I'm taking any pleasure I can find this season

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 07 Dec 2023 11:51

McTominay showing the value of mentality and professionalism. Less talented than so many discussed on this thread, but a very important, consistent player who has delivered a lot of big moments over a disappointing period for the club. Every team needs more McTominays and fewer Sanchos & Pogbas. It's why a player like Kane who has the talent and mentality is absolute gold dust.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 07 Dec 2023 13:14

WestYorksRoyal McTominay showing the value of mentality and professionalism. Less talented than so many discussed on this thread, but a very important, consistent player who has delivered a lot of big moments over a disappointing period for the club. Every team needs more McTominays and fewer Sanchos & Pogbas. It's why a player like Kane who has the talent and mentality is absolute gold dust.

Do you watch Man Utd on the regs?

He hides in his midfield role. He usually has half the passes as any other central player on the pitch.

I'm delighted he has scored the goals, he's good around the box but it's not his main job

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 07 Dec 2023 15:40

BRO_BOT
WestYorksRoyal McTominay showing the value of mentality and professionalism. Less talented than so many discussed on this thread, but a very important, consistent player who has delivered a lot of big moments over a disappointing period for the club. Every team needs more McTominays and fewer Sanchos & Pogbas. It's why a player like Kane who has the talent and mentality is absolute gold dust.

Do you watch Man Utd on the regs?

He hides in his midfield role. He usually has half the passes as any other central player on the pitch.

I'm delighted he has scored the goals, he's good around the box but it's not his main job

Yeah, I've seen his stats too - very poor in many respects for a midfielder.

He could be a decent striker one day. Learn his trade in the Championship and see what happens.

Never going to happen of course, but still...

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 09 Dec 2023 16:31

BRO_BOT 8)

Time for McTominay

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 09 Dec 2023 16:46

Royal Rother
BRO_BOT 8)

Time for McTominay

utter dogshit...the type of result that gets you sacked

Bruno gets suspended for being a tw@t

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Dec 2023 16:47

Has a manager ever won Manger of the Month and then been sacked the next day?

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 09 Dec 2023 16:53

:lol:

5804 posts