Weekend Football

6098 posts
Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Weekend Football

by Franchise FC » 25 May 2024 14:39

NathStPaul United about to get dicked on the big stage again. Going 5-0 City win.

I know United are crap but shirley they’ll turn up for a one off game so as to not be humiliated

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 25 May 2024 15:31

Even Garnacho couldn't miss that.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 May 2024 15:33

Chuckle brothers defending

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 25 May 2024 15:51

The desperation to get into Europe is working wonders, the geordies must be livid at the moment and Cheatsea will also be counting the cost. Shame ETH will be gone tomorrow.

Let's hope City don't turn up at half time.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 May 2024 19:24

Sutekh Why do betting companies even give odds on this sort of thing, yet more greed - this time by preying on those with problems.

Yep.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 26 May 2024 14:59

Cmon Soton.....pour misery on dirty Leeds. I really like Farke, but hate that he is there.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 May 2024 16:53

24th minute goal and still hanging on with NINE minutes injury. Hopefully Soton can see it through....

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 May 2024 17:05

Yes! Hope Leeds enjoy their trip to Oxford next season. Wonder how many players will leave in the summer and whether their finances are up to the mark.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 May 2024 18:35

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arrogant inbred w@nkers.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 May 2024 20:00

The football of today, Leeds had numerous chances to sling it into the box but all it was was short probing passes outside of the box mostly going backwards while saints played fast aggressive attacking football.

I read that is Leeds 6th unsuccessful play-off campaign but I don`t know how many finals they`ve reached, but what I do know is that they`ve failed to score in any of them.

They were very poor today, couldn`t happen to a nicer bunch.

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 26 May 2024 20:12

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 26 May 2024 20:27

As much as I loved the result today. More worrying is the Welsh players form. Ampadu/Roberts/James/Rod on are all starters and look a shadow of what the all promised.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 May 2024 23:28

windermereROYAL The football of today, Leeds had numerous chances to sling it into the box but all it was was short probing passes outside of the box mostly going backwards while saints played fast aggressive attacking football.

I read that is Leeds 6th unsuccessful play-off campaign but I don`t know how many finals they`ve reached, but what I do know is that they`ve failed to score in any of them.

They've got to 3 finals and haven't scored a goal in any of them.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 27 May 2024 10:00

From Despair To Where?
windermereROYAL The football of today, Leeds had numerous chances to sling it into the box but all it was was short probing passes outside of the box mostly going backwards while saints played fast aggressive attacking football.

Thought yesterday was their 4th? Though one final was in 1987 when it was still over 2 legs. They lost a one-off replay though.

Interesting* to note that Leeds seem to have it in their heads that they are the first team in history to lose 4 play-off finals. I know we don't exactly rate highly on many sides radars but jeez its not a hard stat to check.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 May 2024 10:33

Stranded
From Despair To Where?

Thought yesterday was their 4th? Though one final was in 1987 when it was still over 2 legs. They lost a one-off replay though.

Interesting* to note that Leeds seem to have it in their heads that they are the first team in history to lose 4 play-off finals. I know we don't exactly rate highly on many sides radars but jeez its not a hard stat to check.

Us and Sheffield Utd but it's typical of the mentality of people from Leeds. The world stops Morley.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 27 May 2024 10:45

I only watched the first half but felt that, despite all the flak that he gets, Leeds badly missed Bamford as the focal point of their attack.

Piroe and Rutter seem to wander around and just hope that something will happen and their attacks peter out when Gnonto and Summerville aren't on their best form.
Is Archie Gray as good as his hype?
Firpo is hopeless.

Without significant player investment I can't see Leeds challenging strongly for promotion or Saints surviving in the Prem.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 May 2024 10:58

From Despair To Where?
Stranded
From Despair To Where?

Us and Sheffield Utd but it's typical of the mentality of people from Leeds. The world stops Morley.

I thought it stopped at Otley.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 May 2024 11:07

Sutekh
From Despair To Where?
Stranded

I thought it stopped at Otley.

That's going north.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 27 May 2024 11:07

From Despair To Where?
Stranded
From Despair To Where?

Oh I get it but seems strange for the Yorkshire Evening Post to report it as fact when another team from Yorkshire has already lost 4 finals. Ah well, they can use the stories again next year when they lose their 5th.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 May 2024 11:10

:( The YEP is published in Leeds and is ridiculously Leeds centric to the point that the rest of Yorkshire is an after thought. It's not really a "Yorkshire" paper.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 27 May 2024 11:16, edited 1 time in total.

6098 posts