Reading Town thread

227 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Reading Town thread

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Dec 2008 00:14

From Despair To Where? I'd almost be tempted to go to a Reading Town match if it wasn't for the fact that this site is constantly being spammed by some illiterate oxf*rd posting his gay little videos of him and his mate acting like cocks. The tempation to punch the iritating twat in the face would be too overwhelming. You will put off more people than you attract The "oh, it's cheap" response just doesn't wash. You get what you oxf*rd pay for. If I want cheap beer, cheap food and a bit of a sing song with a bunch of inbred muppets, I'll go to a karaoke night in Rotherham.

Seriously, the videos are like watching re-runs of Beavis and Butthead. You laugh because it's impossible to believe that people this retarded actually exist and are allowed out without supervision.
They are kids

you (I assume) are an adult.

Reading do have a second team

They are doing very well at the moment in the Hellenic Futbol

They are very non-league

They do need more local support to progress

They do have a bar and free car parking

When Royals fixtures allow, why not form and "adult" opinion for yourself?

all things reading are good
Last edited by AthleticoSpizz on 27 Dec 2008 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 27 Dec 2008 00:17

AthleticoSpizz
From Despair To Where? I'd almost be tempted to go to a Reading Town match if it wasn't for the fact that this site is constantly being spammed by some illiterate oxf*rd posting his gay little videos of him and his mate acting like cocks. The tempation to punch the iritating twat in the face would be too overwhelming. You will put off more people than you attract The "oh, it's cheap" response just doesn't wash. You get what you oxf*rd pay for. If I want cheap beer, cheap food and a bit of a sing song with a bunch of inbred muppets, I'll go to a karaoke night in Rotherham.

Seriously, the videos are like watching re-runs of Beavis and Butthead. You laugh because it's impossible to believe that people this retarded actually exist and are allowed out without supervision.
They are kids

They are very non-league

They do need local support to progress

Yes Reading reserves.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Dec 2008 00:19

rg6royal
AthleticoSpizz

They are kids

They are very non-league

They do need local support to progress

Yes Reading reserves.
post of the day :roll:

jocombes

by jocombes » 27 Dec 2008 09:11

We sing funny songs which make people laugh :lol: and smile :D.I have videos of the matches which include most of the goals :D

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 27 Dec 2008 12:15

jocombes We sing funny songs which make people laugh :lol: and smile :D.I have videos of the matches which include most of the goals :D

People used to laugh :lol: and smile :D at the inmates of lunatic asylums - doesn't mean you'd ever want to become one of them.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 29 Dec 2008 20:09

LOL! Funniest post of the year award!

jocombes

by jocombes » 06 Jan 2009 16:36

Last game was abandoned just before the 2nd half was about to start with the Town winning 1-0 :cry:

227 posts