What one thing about modern football annoys you most?

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: What one thing about modern football annoys you most?

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 10:07

Sanguine
Loafer having womens football shoved in our faces

it is shit, there I said it

Our England women's team would make you look like a pant-pissing under 10s player on the pitch. In fact, having played and struggled against the Fulham Ladies side (in a non-competitive charity game, and they aren't even a top tier side), I can conclude that your post is nonsense bravado.

I'm pretty sure that they would make any of us non pro footballers look rubbish yes, well done :|

Im not interested in it

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 18 Aug 2022 10:08

Loafer
Sanguine
Loafer having womens football shoved in our faces

it is shit, there I said it

Our England women's team would make you look like a pant-pissing under 10s player on the pitch. In fact, having played and struggled against the Fulham Ladies side (in a non-competitive charity game, and they aren't even a top tier side), I can conclude that your post is nonsense bravado.

I'm pretty sure that they would make any of us non pro footballers look rubbish yes, well done :|

Im not interested in it

Good. Look forward to you never commenting on it again then.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 10:30

Sanguine
Loafer
Sanguine

Im not interested in it

Good. Look forward to you never commenting on it again then.

I have freedom of speech

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 18 Aug 2022 10:31

So do I. If you're not interested in something, not sure why you'd comment on it.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Aug 2022 12:10

Bit like your posts then, dd. Constantly shoved in our faces but no-ones really interested.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 01 Sep 2022 19:38

I thought twats using the word 'philosophy' to describe footballs being kicked around was bad enough, but the recent trend of adding the 'ball' suffix to the end of any and every managers name to try and suggest some kind of very specific individual way of footballs being kicked around is close to pushing me over the edge

'Pep-ball' & 'Klopp-ball' were bad enough but in the last few days I have heard references to 'Ange-Ball' (Celtic), 'Arteta-ball' and even saw someone on social media say Scott Parker was sacked for speaking out and not for 'Parker-ball'