Luis Suarez - scumbag

1239 posts
dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

Re: Luis Suarez - scumbag

by dizzynewheights » 25 Jun 2014 12:46

^ lol

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 25 Jun 2014 12:48

He should not get any ban at all but be required to wear a muzzle when playing. The guy obviously must have a brain the size of a peanut.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Jun 2014 13:24

Maguire Where's Victor defending him then? I can't believe he's not been on here saying "well, it's not like he killed him is it?"

Victor says its virtually impossible to bite someone whilst running - and their lays his defence.

BR2 - seriously....you for real? Tackle is a tackle, nasty tackle is also exactly that. Biting, deliberately is a whole different level. Its a different level on any sporting field and again also during a Saturday night ruckus in Reading Town Centre.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Jun 2014 14:45

BR2
Extended-Phenotype A poorly timed tackle, no matter what the injury, is still a mistake.

A rush of blood to the head in a heated exchange, throwing a punch or a headbutt is deplorable but not an unprecedented human response.

Biting some bloke on the shoulder for little reason is just weird and rather disturbing.

BR2 is clearly insane.

How do you know the tackle was a mistake?
BTW he didn't just walk up and bite Ciellini on the shoulder it was whilst they were jostling for position.
I may well be insane by bothering to discuss these matters with a load of other weirdos and fellow insane types who spend countless hours on a website vaguely associated with Reading football club spouting bollocks.

No tackle in particular. Just generic comparisons. Point being, biting somebody when gently jostling for position is mental. Punching somebody in a heated dispute or sending in a crunching tackle is deplorable but human matter-of-course.

I'm sure taking out his dick and spunking down Chiellini's throat would have hurt less than a headbutt but I doubt many would agree the sentence should be lighter.

DaveBanana

by DaveBanana » 25 Jun 2014 16:03

It's not like him biting people is ever going to do much harm, other than just being truly bizarre?! But I think the issue is that it's such a loss of control - the implication is that if he is so unwilling to reel himself in and stop biting people, surely its only a matter of time until he's so wound up he goes in for intentional knee-highs and the such, it's a repeated lack of discipline.

...that said, it's made bloody good entertainment.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 25 Jun 2014 16:09

Extended-Phenotype
I'm sure taking out his dick and spunking down Chiellini's throat would have hurt less than a headbutt but I doubt many would agree the sentence should be lighter.

:lol: :lol:

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 25 Jun 2014 16:41

DaveBanana It's not like him biting people is ever going to do much harm, other than just being truly bizarre?! But I think the issue is that it's such a loss of control - the implication is that if he is so unwilling to reel himself in and stop biting people, surely its only a matter of time until he's so wound up he goes in for intentional knee-highs and the such, it's a repeated lack of discipline.

...that said, it's made bloody good entertainment.

The biting is just part of his game. He is a serial stamper on opponents ankles. If you watch this video you can see these are not accidental or mistimed but deliberate . He knows what he is doing and he knows why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4kSWnY2Z8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7iB76d8PEA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hManetawDc

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Jun 2014 16:53

DaveBanana It's not like him biting people is ever going to do much harm, other than just being truly bizarre?!

A bite could cause infection and scarring, not to mention the risks of Tetanus, HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.

Something quite disturbing and invasive about being bitten too. Would rather a smack in the mouth, personally.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 25 Jun 2014 17:00

Punishment predictions then people!

I am going with a 5 game international ban and no domestic ban at all

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Jun 2014 17:02

Extended-Phenotype
DaveBanana It's not like him biting people is ever going to do much harm, other than just being truly bizarre?!

A bite could cause infection and scarring, not to mention the risks of Tetanus, HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.

Something quite disturbing and invasive about being bitten too. Would rather a smack in the mouth, personally.

Remind me to smack you in the mouth if ever we met up for calling me insane-I would obviously get off any charge because of insanity. :wink:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 25 Jun 2014 17:02

soggy biscuit Punishment predictions then people!

I am going with a 5 game international ban and no domestic ban at all

10 game immediate world-wide ban and season ban from the Prem.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Jun 2014 17:05

12 game international ban only

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Jun 2014 17:15

Victor Meldrew
Extended-Phenotype

Remind me to smack you in the mouth if ever we met up for calling me insane-I would obviously get off any charge because of insanity. :wink:

I called BR2 insane, didn't I? Nevermind, smack me anyway.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 25 Jun 2014 17:17

Should be a 2 year ban from all football. Will most likely be a one game suspended ban and a fine of a rotten apple core.....

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 25 Jun 2014 17:22

Maguire Where's Victor defending him then? I can't believe he's not been on here saying "well, it's not like he killed him is it?"

In the other thread, Victor did prove that it's not possible to bite someone whilst running, therefore Suarez didn't bite him.

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 25 Jun 2014 18:42

One year ban from international football. No domestic ban.

China_royal

by China_royal » 25 Jun 2014 19:09

Should have to wear one of these for each game for the rest of his career

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 25 Jun 2014 19:30

BR2

See the other thread-not defending his action but trying to put some perspective on the severity of the offence.
For example people seem to have forgotten the over-the-top tackle by the Italian who was rightly sent off.
The idea that a little nick on the shoulder is somehow worse than a career-threatening tackle strikes me as barmy.

You can't pass on diseases such as hep c by kicking someone - you can with a bite
For me, that makes it much worse

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 25 Jun 2014 19:36

China_royal Should have to wear one of these for each game for the rest of his career

A dog?

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 25 Jun 2014 19:58

6 month worldwide ban from all football

Further 18 month international football ban

Testimonial season from Liverpool FC

1239 posts