Jimmy Kebe

830 posts
ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Jimmy Kebe

by ayjaydee » 01 Sep 2013 21:05

Everyone has been overcharging Palace so I would hope Hammond has done likewise.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 Sep 2013 21:36

So I've been away for two weeks I get back and we're selling Jimmy to Crystal Palace (for fuck's sake) and Royal Lady is the victim of bullying from Ian Royal - possibly one of Hob Nob's least threatening life forms. Dear me.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 01 Sep 2013 22:36

Kebe is overrated by many of our fans, and is another one our of players who might look like a good signing to other clubs, but the wiser of our fans know he isn't really that good. Premier League quality? That is questionable. I'm not really talking about the current side. More about players like Doyle, Hunt, Kitson, Long, Sonko, Shorey etc. Yeah, some of those players I rated when they were with us as well, but players like Hunt for example it was obvious they were average at best when you watch them most weeks. All of them were overpaid for by PL clubs and none of them have done much since. Or they have at least failed to hit the same heights that they did when they played for us. Because they just aren't that good.

Except Gylfi. Gylfi was good.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 02 Sep 2013 00:05

RoyallyFcuked Kebe is overrated by many of our fans, and is another one our of players who might look like a good signing to other clubs, but the wiser of our fans know he isn't really that good. Premier League quality? That is questionable. I'm not really talking about the current side. More about players like Doyle, Hunt, Kitson, Long, Sonko, Shorey etc. Yeah, some of those players I rated when they were with us as well, but players like Hunt for example it was obvious they were average at best when you watch them most weeks. All of them were overpaid for by PL clubs and none of them have done much since. Or they have at least failed to hit the same heights that they did when they played for us. Because they just aren't that good.

Lolz. You are indeed Royally Fcuked. That's a laughable summation. Let's count the internationals there. Plus, you're a boring pcunt.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 02 Sep 2013 00:11

A legend.forced out if the club. Shameful stuff.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 02 Sep 2013 06:24

[quote="leon"]So I've been away for two weeks I get back and we're selling Jimmy to Crystal Palace (for fuck's sake)

been back in the country an hour and find this out

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Sep 2013 09:45

RoyallyFcuked Kebe is overrated by many of our fans, and is another one our of players who might look like a good signing to other clubs, but the wiser of our fans know he isn't really that good. Premier League quality? That is questionable. I'm not really talking about the current side. More about players like Doyle, Hunt, Kitson, Long, Sonko, Shorey etc. Yeah, some of those players I rated when they were with us as well, but players like Hunt for example it was obvious they were average at best when you watch them most weeks. All of them were overpaid for by PL clubs and none of them have done much since. Or they have at least failed to hit the same heights that they did when they played for us. Because they just aren't that good.

"A fit Jimmy Kebe could've kept Reading in the Premier League last season" Nigel Ronseal... sorry Adkins.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Sep 2013 09:45

In on page 38 :!:

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 02 Sep 2013 11:51

loyalroyal4life Anyone got confirmation of the fee? If its £750k Hammond has had a shocker!!

Palace sources seem to be saying 750K, Sky News said 2M and Reading Chronicle 1M.

If we only got 750K I agree that would be very poor. I suspect the 1M up front figure is not far off with perhaps another 500K based on appearances and 500K if Palace stay up which makes up the Sky 2M figure.

To be fair to Hammond, Adkins outburst on BBCRB put him in a very weak negotiating position.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 02 Sep 2013 11:58

andrew1957
loyalroyal4life Anyone got confirmation of the fee? If its £750k Hammond has had a shocker!!

Palace sources seem to be saying 750K, Sky News said 2M and Reading Chronicle 1M.

If we only got 750K I agree that would be very poor. I suspect the 1M up front figure is not far off with perhaps another 500K based on appearances and 500K if Palace stay up which makes up the Sky 2M figure.

To be fair to Hammond, Adkins outburst on BBCRB put him in a very weak negotiating position.

So, if you are right, we will only see £1M for him.

BTW Hammond should easily have been able to recover from Adkins' outburst. 'The manager is determined to teach Kebe a lesson and let him rot at the training ground. To be honest, that might not be a bad thing as it will disuade any other prima donnas that we might have on our books from trying the same thing. We have to be seen to back Adkins, so unless you can come closer to our valuation, it's no go I'm afraid.'

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Kebe has gone

by melonhead » 02 Sep 2013 12:30

paddy20
SLAMMED

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 02 Sep 2013 12:50

melonhead
paddy20
SLAMMED

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not funny. It's racist. And Jimmy has given his all for this club.

Maybe the one who should fcuk off is that fella.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 02 Sep 2013 12:54

She looks like she's got no nose! Bet it's not his girlfriend though

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 02 Sep 2013 12:55

LOL - that's probably funnier than anything Goderz has ever come up with.

"Company Director, Full time Geezer, Decent clobber wearer, Trainer collector, Frequent drinker, Rock n Roll lover, my significant other @xkatielouscfcx"

LAD

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 02 Sep 2013 12:57

She's based in Stoke... Internet relationship?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 02 Sep 2013 13:02

"That's not funny. It's racist. And Jimmy has given his all for this club.

Maybe the one who should fcuk off is that fella."

I was loling at goderz tbf not with him.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 02 Sep 2013 13:02

We know he's one of your crew Brendy.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 02 Sep 2013 13:08

:D he'd die if he saw u wrote that.

I've made it clear to him that I do not approve if racism. I'm not sure what else I can do to change him tbf

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 02 Sep 2013 20:16

Para Handy

Lolz. You are indeed Royally Fcuked. That's a laughable summation. Let's count the internationals there. Plus, you're a boring pcunt.

Hahaha, another deluded member of our fanbase. And once again, another member of the forum who says that I'm wrong, but hasn't explained why. Because you cant? But instead just chucks an insult LOL. Lets have a look shall we -

Doyle - Great for Reading in 3 of the 4 seasons he was with us, OKish in his first season with Wolves but has got steadily worse since. Only performs well in a team that's doing well.

Hunt - Decent for Reading overall, but inconsistent. Did alright with Hull and Wolves at first but has also faded. Very average player.

Kitson - Awesome for Reading, what a bargain. Says he should never have left. Understandable when you consider how badly he did at Stoke. Hasnt got much better for him since either.

Sonko - Was also great for us especially in his first two seasons, but also did terribly at Stoke and has done virtually nothing since.

Long - Wasn't particularly good for us until his last season where he did very well. Hasnt done too badly at WBA but has hardly set the world on fire either.

Shorey - Brilliant player for us in his first spell, but like the others it never really worked for him at other clubs. Deserved his England call up at the time though

Anyway, you said lets count the internationals? Five? So what? Being an international doesn't mean anything, especially not when its for the RepubLOLic of Ireland. Just because you are good enough to play for them, it doesn't mean you are Premier League quality. Same goes for SenegaLOL. And as I said, Shorey deserved his two caps for England but lets not forget that they aren't much better than ROI.

I suppose Mariappa and Kebe are now quality players just because they've played for Jamaica and MaLOLi? Pffft get over it. Just because they played for Reading it doesn't mean there actually good. Sensible fans know that often, some of the players at their clubs aren't actually as good as they are rated by people on the outside because they actually watch them every week. You obviously never do, or have done.

You also live up to your name as you are clearly handicapped and probably paraplegic or perhaps paralytic. Not only is it that you that is infact the boring pcunt but you are also a fcuking prat. CYA

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 02 Sep 2013 21:52

RoyallyFcuked
Doyle -Only performs well in a team that's doing well.

Correlation causation blah blah blah.

830 posts