The 92 Club - how many have you done?

RFCMod

Re: The 92 Club - how many have you done?

by RFCMod » 12 Oct 2023 12:56

Green
RFCMod 77 current league clubs

Clubs or current stadia?

Clubs,stadia wise many I've done their old and new

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 12 Oct 2023 20:21

On a similar note...

I say throw everything we have at Luxembourg and tick the remaining 22 off the list

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 08 Mar 2024 12:58

Clyde1998 I've done 39 of the current 92, plus the old grounds of Arsenal, Coventry and Brentford. I've also done a couple of former Football League grounds that are still in use in non-league; one was a Football League ground at the time.

There's no real pattern to the grounds I've done - not done Chelsea, Palace, Bournemouth or Luton, but done Sunderland, Hull, Burnley and Blackpool. My numbers should increase a fair bit this season with around half of the grounds being ones we've not played at since I've been watching Reading.

PL - 11/20: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brighton, Burnley, Fulham, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Nottm Forest, Sheff Utd, Wolves + Brentford's old
CH - 17/24: all except Leeds, Middlesbrough, Millwall, Norwich, Preston, Rotherham & Stoke
L1 - 7/24: Blackpool, Bolton, Burton, Derby, Reading (obvs), Stevenage, Wycombe
L2 - 4/24: Bradford, Crewe, Milton Keynes, Sutton

Have tried to go to two matches at Wimbledon's new ground - first I found out was postponed once I got down there, the second I couldn't get to due to something coming up after buying tickets :roll:. Been to Preston when the Football Museum was there, on the way back from Blackpool, but haven't been for a game. There's a handful (at least) of grounds I've been to the outside of when in the area for something else, but haven't been inside.

Updating this. I've been to all away games this season with the exception of Blackpool and Exeter (League Trophy), as I was out of the country. Up to 55 of the 92 now.

PL - 11/20: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brighton, Burnley, Fulham, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Nottm Forest, Sheff Utd, Wolves
CH - 18/24: all except Leeds, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Preston, Rotherham & Stoke
L1 - 22/24: all except Barnsley & Bristol Rovers
L2 - 4/24: Bradford, Crewe, Milton Keynes, Sutton

Have a ticket for the Bristol Rovers game coming up and will be going to Barnsley. Looks almost certain Rotherham will be relegated, so will hopefully be able to do that next season - as well as most of the sides who could be promoted from League Two.

Looking at going to some of the London grounds I've not been to in the near future - even if it's a completely random game.

RFCMod

by RFCMod » 08 Mar 2024 13:10

78 of the 92
Added Lincoln this season as my kids are now wanting to go away and this fell on my sons birthday and was one I hadn't done

bakerlou

by bakerlou » 08 Mar 2024 14:40

Prem - done Arsenal, Manchester City, Spurs, BHA, West Ham, Wolves, Chelsea, Fulham, Bournemouth, Palace, Brentford, Luton, Burnley, Sheff Utd

Champo - all except Preston

League One - all except Stevenage, Carlisle and Fleetwood

League Two - all except Barrow, Crawley, Harrogate, Salford, Accrington, Sutton and FGR

75 of the current 92

plus

National League - done Chesterfield, Barnet, Aldershot, Hartlepool, Southend, Maidenhead, York
National South - done Yeovil, Slough, Torquay
National North - done Scunthorpe, Chester, Hereford

plus Great Yarmouth Town, Tiverton Town, Wokingham Town, Woodley United

plus

Hearts, Hibs, Meadowbank Thistle (worst ground of the lot) and Gretna

* not obsessed *

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 08 Mar 2024 20:12

151 grounds in total, 74 of the current 92.

I did get up to 84 of the 92, but have let it slip since I moved away from the South so not been to places like West Ham & Spurs recently.

Here's my profile from http://www.footballgroundmap.com - which is a brilliant way to keep track of grounds visited.

bakerlou

by bakerlou » 08 Mar 2024 22:19

Forgot to add - I've seen Reading away to Bristol Rovers at three different venues - Eastville, Twerts and the Rec

Anyone with any similar tales of sadness?

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 09 Mar 2024 12:26

Dirk Gently I did get up to 84 of the 92, but have let it slip since I moved away from the South so not been to places like West Ham & Spurs recently.

Impressive numbers.

Had a look at doing West Ham. Would be able to get down to their game against Freiburg next Thursday (17:45 kick-off), but saw ticket prices were £40 in the cheapest area. Similar story for the Spain vs Colombia friendly being played there during the international break - £40 for the cheapest tickets I could find (and a much less favourable kick-off time).

Women's matches seem to be the cheapest way to go to some grounds. I got a ticket for Chelsea vs Arsenal women next Friday for £20, so will be able to knock Stamford Bridge off the list. Tottenham will be playing a women's game at their ground in May - so may go to that depending on the price.

What grounds are you missing in League One?

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 09 Mar 2024 13:45

Clyde1998
Dirk Gently I did get up to 84 of the 92, but have let it slip since I moved away from the South so not been to places like West Ham & Spurs recently.

Impressive numbers.

Had a look at doing West Ham. Would be able to get down to their game against Freiburg next Thursday (17:45 kick-off), but saw ticket prices were £40 in the cheapest area. Similar story for the Spain vs Colombia friendly being played there during the international break - £40 for the cheapest tickets I could find (and a much less favourable kick-off time).

Women's matches seem to be the cheapest way to go to some grounds. I got a ticket for Chelsea vs Arsenal women next Friday for £20, so will be able to knock Stamford Bridge off the list. Tottenham will be playing a women's game at their ground in May - so may go to that depending on the price.

What grounds are you missing in League One?

Bristol Rovers (although I did go to Eastville), Fleetwood & Lincoln.