University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
theacademic

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

by theacademic » 04 Apr 2024 14:32

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... JfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

theacademic

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

by theacademic » 12 Apr 2024 07:11

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

by Sutekh » 12 Apr 2024 08:06

As with all these surveys we're asked to complete it would be nice if you could share the findings with us on here when they are available.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 16 Apr 2024 10:31

Sutekh As with all these surveys we're asked to complete it would be nice if you could share the findings with us on here when they are available.

You'd think wouldn't you.

theacademic

by theacademic » 19 Apr 2024 08:27

If you get in touch with any of the research team we are more than happy to share the results. We would inform you when they were ready.

Thanks to those who have completed the survey. Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1