Re: CeLOLtic

by AndyRFC » 29 Apr 2010 09:49

Was there just 53 there?

Hugo Boss
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Hugo Boss » 29 Apr 2010 15:12

I'm surprised it wasn't busier knowing how tight those f*ckers up there are but at the same time, I wouldn't bother going to a meaningless Reading friendly even if it was free.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 29 Apr 2010 15:12

Hugo Boss I'm surprised it wasn't busier knowing how tight those f*ckers up there are but at the same time, I wouldn't bother going to a meaningless Reading friendly even if it was free.

You just go to the meaningless Reading friendlies that you pay for........

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 29 Apr 2010 20:12

weybridgewanderer celtic season ticket this season included 1 scottish cup game

as celtic have had 0 home scottish cup ties they played a friendly tonight against AZ Alkmaar, free to season tocket holders

can you guess the attendance at this FREE game from this photo, taken during the game

:lol: :lol: ALOL

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 29 Apr 2010 22:43

Stranded Despite being free it's hardly a glamourous game is it - a meaningless end of season friendly that had already been postponed from last week.

Remember these are the "greatest fans in the world", invited to meaningless testemonials all over the world, "faiful froo n froo an at"

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 04 May 2010 23:21

Nae sae fecking wide the noo, eh boys!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 04 May 2010 23:55

Good to see mcheaty diving again tonight and getting someone sent off, celtic very, very fortunate with those ref decisions, hit the post and had a blatent pen turned down. That said, they were unlucky earlier in the season so it evens out.

Rangers fans had a party and outsang the home support through despite trailing most of the game.

" We're only here for a party"

PMSL at cheering the celtic team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2RXIlCQABw

Highlights...

Bouncy when they scored was hilarious.
Lap of "honour" the abuse of the celtic team was quality.
10 German Bombers
Half time - Alarm & Subo winning the half time draw
"You couldnae sell all your tickets!!"
Waiting on the Gers coming out in the second half - "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" for 2 minutes haha
Wee Nacho warming up and starting an easy chant running past the scum - Legendary stuff. (Wee Fleck also gave them abuse on the way past).

But the best part for me was not hearing any of their scummy songs or tanoy music throughout Anytime they were starting to make a noise the bears were cheering.

WATP

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 05 May 2010 03:04

FiNeRaIn Good to see mcheaty diving again tonight and getting someone sent off, celtic very, very fortunate with those ref decisions, hit the post and had a blatent pen turned down. That said, they were unlucky earlier in the season so it evens out.

Rangers fans had a party and outsang the home support through despite trailing most of the game.

Highlights...

10 German Bombers
Waiting on the Gers coming out in the second half - "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" for 2 minutes haha
Wee Nacho warming up and starting an easy chant running past the scum - Legendary stuff. (Wee Fleck also gave them abuse on the way past).

But the best part for me was not hearing any of their scummy songs or tanoy music throughout Anytime they were starting to make a noise the bears were cheering.

WATP

another typical propoganda post from you

you hit the post and had a blatent(sic) penalty turned down...lol the post was hit after the so-called blatent (sic) penalty where a ball was blasted at o'dea from a yard away....so you are claiming both, you are claiming the post and the penalty when it wasn't a penalty and when even if it was miller had the advantage and hit the post, how about a new rule for rangers like they have in rugby where advantage can go on until you fcuk up later on and then you can go back for the original offense after you have screwed up..I wouldn't be surprised if the sfa allowed them this..call it the rangers rule...like all the other rules in scottish football it shall be refereed completely in their favour......funniest moment of the night was novo falling on his arse or perhaps mcshagger ( i won't say rapist coz i am above that sort of thing) going off or maybe smith's rant after the match about hinkel's comments, smith completely lost it there, what a sore loser that man is, pathetic little rant, obviously hinkel's rant got to him and obviously he is so wound up by it because he believes it...celtic have better players than rangers...rangers are just more organised and had an amazing run of key match-changing decisions go their way in the 3 old firm games before this one....the one game where there is no major fcuk-up by a referee although again I think he favoured rangers, at least he didn't disallow a goal for us for nothing or send off a man for us for nothing or give them a penalty for nothing as they are used to in this fixture

so hinkel is right, in a relatively fair refereed old firm game celtic come out on top, rangers can only beat celtic when they have 12, unlucky walter, congrats on the league and try not to be so transparent with your inferiority complex players wind you up so much..or on second thoughts go right ahead

that my friends is the truth of the matter now, i'll return this thread to the huns to spread more of their bigotry and to bite away bitterly at their defeat and the realisation that even the poorest celtic team still has better footballers than them...bite away guys, just as your manager did and it'll tell everything

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 05 May 2010 06:34

Are you trying to write the record for most pish included in one post?

Rangers...two in a row and i'm glad it hurts you. Couldn't sell all your tickets yet had the audacity to chant " failthul froo and froo" rightly laughed at by the hordes of rangers fans who outsang the home support throughout. Celtic got lucky last night but they were due a win, I really hope lennon gets the job.
You lol at Novo, but he's laughing with mcgeadys second consecutive trophy.

As for biting on hinkels comments, who cares - celtic have no dignity in victory or defeat, this is commonly accepted and has just been displayed again. We don't need to resort to media tactics to win, we are the stronger team and thats been the case all season with yet another championship under the belt to celebrate.

Great dive by mcgeady at the end, what a cheat - no contact me so you can scratch off your " fair" comment as well as the blatent penalty. At the end of the day it has the relevance of a pre-season friendly it doesn't matter.

Glasgow Rangers Champions 09/10 - timmy...we hope( and know) it hurts.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 05 May 2010 08:18

Gotta love the comments about McGeady getting McCullolch sent off. The same McCullolch who could have been knocked over by a feather duster in at best a handbags bit of pushing with O'Dea. What goes around comes around.

Other than Davis (for large parts of the match at least) thought Rangers looked very ordinary last night.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 05 May 2010 08:25

But still the better side the whole second half. Once again Celtic pick up luck with our players mysteriously getting injured before an old firm . Papac and bougie out, neither would have let in that soft second like the awful smith and mculloch ( winger at centre back lol). We might get to play Celtic with a full strength team in an old firm next season.

Champions again one ole

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 05 May 2010 09:38

Mr Optimist Gotta love the comments about McGeady getting McCullolch sent off. The same McCullolch who could have been knocked over by a feather duster in at best a handbags bit of pushing with O'Dea. What goes around comes around.

Other than Davis (for large parts of the match at least) thought Rangers looked very ordinary last night.

Because they are very ordinary, they are just more workmanlike than Celtic, no one in either side laces McGeadys boots, it was a dire performance from both sides and Celtic only need to look at players like Fortune, N'Guemo and Samaras, useless and can't cut it in the SPL, Samaras definitely needs to go as he is a perceived luxury that isn't worth keeping

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 05 May 2010 10:24

As Scotland are losing one of thier CL spots next season, does anyone know how well Scottish clubs will have to do next season to get it back?

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 05 May 2010 12:15

Gus you are claiming <snip> the penalty when it wasn't a penalty

you decide.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 05 May 2010 12:16

If this result convices them that Mowbray was theproblem and everything will be so much better under Lennon next season than I'll be quite happy!

Rangers were the stronger team in the second half, should have been a draw and I think it is fair to saw the major decisions went celtics way this time.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 05 May 2010 12:18

LOL @ Gus.

"Like the Murphy's, he's not bitter"

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 05 May 2010 12:19

Win when it matters.

CeLOLtic.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 05 May 2010 12:59

lolz at singing Rule Britannia...England never shall be slaves even after squandering Scotland's oil...

Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 05 May 2010 13:11

FiNeRaIn Good to see mcheaty diving again tonight and getting someone sent off, celtic very, very fortunate with those ref decisions, hit the post and had a blatent pen turned down. That said, they were unlucky earlier in the season so it evens out.

Highlights...

10 German Bombers

WATP

You're posting on the wrong forum. HTH.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 05 May 2010 14:44

as an aside, rangers thoroughly deserved to win the league, celtic have been abysmal for most of the season, except for a bit at the start and end...most of mowbrays signings have been poor and in the january window they went out and bought about 500 strikers when they badly needed a centre-back...I said it on deadline day but ivan ramis of mallorca was the key signing that celtic missed out on, he was about to board the plane and this his agent suddenly wanted more money

looks like it's between levein, lennon and hughes for the celtic job with a possible darkhorse being the sevilla manager of the last few years

good to see that for the most part both sets of players and fans behaved themselves last night, both had something to be happy about, let's hope the animosity is gradually filtered out of the fixture....I personally think the clubs may need to consider a merger to truly compete at european level but we're a few years away from that yet and there'll be hearts and minds that need to be convinced and logistical issues to consider

792 posts