Berkshire Rangers Supporters Club

Dylan D'oh

Berkshire Rangers Supporters Club

by Dylan D'oh » 26 Mar 2010 23:47

If interested in this growing band of Bears drop me a line = we meet for every TV game in central Reading 8)

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Berkshire Rangers Supporters Club

by Big Foot » 27 Mar 2010 00:06

The Red Lion? Conincidentally I've just been invited down there to watch the game tomorrow

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 27 Mar 2010 00:21

I'll be with you guys tomorrow before I go to the mad stad

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 27 Mar 2010 02:25

Might be popping down tomorow. I just hope Dylan is on slightly more sober terms;)

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 29 Mar 2010 15:51

In, I'll bring my tricolour

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 29 Mar 2010 18:40

Gus the teenage cow In, I'll bring my tricolour

Gus, you big gay bear!

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 29 Mar 2010 18:45

Bumped into 6 or 7 of this club in town on Saturday :mrgreen:

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 29 Mar 2010 20:16

Big Foot Bumped into 6 or 7 of this club in town on Saturday :mrgreen:

Did you go up the Red Lion, BF? I was there during the game but sacked off home after and watched Soccer Saturday, coming back into town later I saw a couple of the Maidenhead lads at the station having just stacked it on the escalator. :shock:

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 29 Mar 2010 22:36

AndyRFC
Big Foot Bumped into 6 or 7 of this club in town on Saturday :mrgreen:

Did you go up the Red Lion, BF? I was there during the game but sacked off home after and watched Soccer Saturday, coming back into town later I saw a couple of the Maidenhead lads at the station having just stacked it on the escalator. :shock:

No mate, bumped into some of them in The Bugle briefly after the game including a fella from Woodley I know

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 30 Mar 2010 02:16

Is there a Celtic Berkshire supporters club? Apart from the Irish club that is. Don't want to join but could do with a laugh.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 30 Mar 2010 21:59

How did rangers get on against St Johnstone then?

I've had loads of Celtic haters saying losing 4 goals to a non Old Firm/European heavyweight is embarrassing/laughable/sackworthy etc for the last week or so.....i've told them that these freak results happen every now and again but they've laughed on and sneered on and mocked on...anyway yes it was an awful awful shameful result and I've kind of been licking my wounds and not paying attention to SPL results in recent times...so go ahead and tell me how did rangers get on against St. Johnstone

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Mar 2010 22:03

Gus the teenage cow How did rangers get on against St Johnstone then?

I've had loads of Celtic haters saying losing 4 goals to a non Old Firm/European heavyweight is embarrassing/laughable/sackworthy etc for the last week or so.....i've told them that these freak results happen every now and again but they've laughed on and sneered on and mocked on...anyway yes it was an awful awful shameful result and I've kind of been licking my wounds and not paying attention to SPL results in recent times...so go ahead and tell me how did rangers get on against St. Johnstone

But where are Rangers in the league?

Now, where are those lyrics to the Irish potato famine song....

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 30 Mar 2010 22:11

No Fixed Abode

But where are Rangers in the league?

Now, where are those lyrics to the Irish potato famine song....

lol is that the best you can do???? tells me everything about you

note who always starts with the sectarian stuff - you have a real Irish hatred don't you kes....you'd think we invaded and colonised you guys for 800 years, get over it you sad bigot

4-1 ROFLangers

nice to see Cillian Sheridan scoring too, Rangers will win the league, I've known that since the last derby game, they deserve it but come on 4-1 to St. Johnstone, take your beating with dignity

...let me add though that apart from his anti-irishness kes is a great bloke and a top poster who i'll always back up

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 31 Mar 2010 12:22

:wink:

Magnus

by Magnus » 31 Mar 2010 13:25

Ah that's nice, we're all friends really, the race hate is only a bit of a laugh.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 31 Mar 2010 13:38

LOL @ losing 4-1 to a side for whom Michael Dubery is a regular.

Therefore: Reading > Wycombe > Rangers > Celtic.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 31 Mar 2010 14:55

It shows Rangers are at best an average team yet still miles ahead of the Fenians. 40,000 in a stadium that holds 60,000 have Aer Lingus stoped flying from Dublin to Glasgow?

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 31 Mar 2010 15:59

Jackson Corner

It shows Rangers are at best an average team yet still miles ahead of the Fenians. 40,000 in a stadium that holds 60,000 have Aer Lingus stoped flying from Dublin to Glasgow?

the Huns were miles ahead of a Mowbray-led celtic but hear me now, a change is going to come

Dylan D'oh

by Dylan D'oh » 17 Apr 2010 10:25

Gus the teenage cow
Jackson Corner

the Huns were miles ahead of a Mowbray-led celtic but hear me now, a change is going to come

Indeed, Lenny's the future :D :D :D

Party time at the Berkshire RSC this Sunday - assuming of course the Hibees get a draw at Timmy!

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 17 Apr 2010 11:22

Gus the teenage cow the Huns were miles ahead of a Mowbray-led celtic but hear me now, a change is going to come

yet while under a Mowbray-led celtic we had this gem

Gus the teenage cow there is no doubt celtic are a better side but it's tough when your strikers can't finish and refereeing decisions go against you, oh and celtic are missing players too, what it boils down to, and I'm sure you'll agree, daniella, is two very average sides, with rangers having a better defence (i.e. they can defend, kick, hoof, hassle, no real ability) and celtic are better everywhere else bar up front where they can't stick a chance away and of course having your only two midfielders who can score prolifically (Brown and Maloney) out doesn't help.