Dave Kitson

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Dave Kitson

by floyd__streete » 25 Apr 2010 22:47

Good to see the convicted drink-driver Dave Kitson acting like a complete tool as per usual when being substituted by Tony Pulis today; Kitson mouthed off and gesticulated at his manager despite yet another dire performance.

£5.5 miLOLLOLion fLOLop.

Messiah
Location: Its not about your achievements in life, its about what you overcome

Re: Dave Kitson

by Messiah » 25 Apr 2010 22:50

We made some money there! He'll return to the fizzy pop next season. A Leicester, Derby, Burnley will like the look of him and his record.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 25 Apr 2010 22:56

Today's NoTW says Coppell has him lined up for Brizzle

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 25 Apr 2010 23:14

Dave Kitson, as soon as the camera cuts to him fcuk off

:lol:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 03 May 2010 12:55

DAVE KITSON has branded his Stoke boss Tony Pulis a liar and a hypocrite.

The striker is furious after Pulis publicly blasted him for reacting furiously to being subbed in the 7-0 drubbing at Chelsea.

The Britannia boss accused Kitson and fellow striker Tuncay of being "precious" and "living in a bubble".

But the club's record £5.5million signing hit back, saying: "I worked stacking shelves in a supermarket for five years before becoming a footballer - I can do real life."

He added: "What Tony said wasn't right, wasn't fair and in my opinion was just a smokescreen to deflect attention from other things that have happened recently."

And Kitson also accused Pulis of double standards, saying: "How can you attack a player in the media when you've spoken to that player and said 'In future, come and see me one-on-one'?

"And now it's like I'm responsible for everything.

"'Cloudy in Stoke? That's Kitson's fault.' 'The traffic's terrible on the way to training? Blame Kitson for that too'."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0mrlheTl1

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 May 2010 14:39

floyd__streete Good to see the convicted drink-driver Dave Kitson acting like a complete tool as per usual when being substituted by Tony Pulis today; Kitson mouthed off and gesticulated at his manager despite yet another dire performance.

£5.5 miLOLLOLion fLOLop.

If Pulis had stopped p1ssing about trying to use Kits as target practice for his long ball mob to aim at he might of got better results for his £5.5 million. The goal Kitson scored a couple of weeks ago showed what he can do when the ball is played to his feet.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 03 May 2010 15:34

Everyones fault but Dave's. Pulis at Stoke, the Irish lads not liking you here, who was it at 'Boro? I guess Strachan must have been doing something wrong.

I've said before I have no idea why Stoke signed him, but for £30k a week you do more than throw your toys out the pram, act like an utter cnut and just blame everyone else.

I know Coppell likes to re sign players, but you'd think he would have learnt his lesson from last season. The Kitson we had, just doesn't exist anymore.

The thing I don't get, is that he has come from the real world and you feel that a lot of players who like him have not come through Academies, our down to earth people. Kitson has a bigger chip on his shoulder than any of the big time charlie's Kitson claims to hate so more.

And if you are clever, why were you working in Sainsburys? Surely you would have been at Uni or at least doing some A Levels?

Seal
Hob Nob Regular

by Seal » 03 May 2010 15:41

Kitson reminds me of David Cameron...

"I worked at a supermarket once. I'm just like the average joe too"

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 03 May 2010 17:06

Still rather have him at Reading than any of the strikers we have now.

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 03 May 2010 17:15

And if you are clever, why were you working in Sainsburys? Surely you would have been at Uni or at least doing some A Levels?

I worked at Sainsburys before going on to university....

Without wanting to exonerate Kitson of all his flaws - I can see his rationale and perspective on things.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 03 May 2010 18:10

DK is currently campaigning for the "Protect Footballs Future" organisation which provides funding and player protection rights for youth systems outside of the Leagues 92 clubs

Speaking to The Non League Paper about the lack of funding, he says, "it seriously hampers the chances of young and predominantly English players progressing to a professional contract and a career in the game. I had no idea Paul Robinson started at York, and never knew Jack Wilshere was at Luton before Aresnal, he will probably be a future England player, so it just goes to show that you are not just producing players for the lower leagues - it is imperitve that the funding continues.

Whatever he is (and I still rate him), he is still mindful of his Arena Tavern and Arlesey United days.

Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 03 May 2010 18:47

Tails

I worked at Sainsburys before going on to university....

Without wanting to exonerate Kitson of all his flaws - I can see his rationale and perspective on things.

Mate I don't think Kitson is wrong about a lot of things. But I've worked with the guy and have seen 1st hand how disruptive he can be. A lot of us don't like who they work they work with, but that is life and we take that shit for happily for a years salary that he earns in a week.

Like I said for the money he is on he should make much,much more of an effort.

I think Kits should be a decent Prem striker, but he has thrown that away. That aint smart.

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 03 May 2010 23:56

Don't blame it on Pulis, don't blame it on Tuncay, don't blame it on Fuller, blame it on Kitson.

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 04 May 2010 00:27

Barry the bird boggler Still rather have him at Reading than any of the strikers we have now.

Really? :|

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 04 May 2010 13:51

Kitson12
Barry the bird boggler Still rather have him at Reading than any of the strikers we have now.

I take it you've seen Shane Long play?

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 04 May 2010 13:52

Kitson12

You know it's bad when the bloke with the Kitson username reckons he's shit. :lol:

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 05 May 2010 08:31

Row Z Royal
Kitson12

You know it's bad when the bloke with the Kitson username reckons he's shit. :lol:

:lol:

Messiah
Location: Its not about your achievements in life, its about what you overcome

by Messiah » 05 May 2010 09:12

Kitson12

:lol: at this. I'd have him back in a flash. He and Church could be a handy front partnership.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 05 May 2010 11:10

Messiah
Kitson12

:lol: at this. I'd have him back in a flash. He and Church could be a handy front partnership.

And just how does Sig fit into a line up with 2 strikers?

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 05 May 2010 11:19

he could actually do some work in midfield