Man City vs Spurs

123 posts
floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Man City vs Spurs

by floyd__streete » 05 May 2010 19:09

Come on City; if Spurs get into the Champions League we will never hear the end of it from one of the most deluded sets of supporters in the country. Plus Redknapp is a C.U.N.T.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 05 May 2010 19:15

floyd__streete Come on City; if Spurs get into the Champions League we will never hear the end of it from one of the most deluded sets of supporters in the country. Plus Redknapp is a C.U.N.T.

Interested why you prefer man city fans over tottenham?

How quickly " 3-1 in your cup final" has left your memory. Arrogant fools.

I'll also see your redknapp comment and raise you a team full of englishman playing a money giant that sums up everything wrong with modern day football.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 05 May 2010 19:21

FiNeRaIn
floyd__streete Come on City; if Spurs get into the Champions League we will never hear the end of it from one of the most deluded sets of supporters in the country. Plus Redknapp is a C.U.N.T.

Interested why you prefer man city fans over tottenham?

Because down this part of the world you tend to get plenty of armchair Spurs fans spouting off in pubs and bars. City can clearly f*ck off too, but at least they tend to restrict their arrogance to the bars of Cheshire. Plus I really hate that WHEN THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN sh*t sang in slow time as if they're a bit simple.

Pele_Kitson

by Pele_Kitson » 05 May 2010 19:27

100% agree

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 05 May 2010 19:38

Spurs have won 1 away game against a top half of the table team so far this season.

top statting

BReal

by BReal » 05 May 2010 20:14

does anyone know why 3D football has different commentators to regular/HG footage :?:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 May 2010 20:26

Normally I would hope for City to lose because of the way they conduct themselves off the pitch (Garry Cook in particular). However, as their Neighbours are easily the most insufferably arrogant B'Stards in world football, I hope they get in the Champions League and do well in it just to see the look on the face of Sir Alex and co.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 05 May 2010 21:51

So Crouch scores.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 05 May 2010 22:04

Not sure I giveashit which unsavoury Premier League team finishes 4th. They're all abominations.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 05 May 2010 22:08

Well done City, several hundred million spent to qualify for the Europa League. LOL @ achieving less this season than Fulham have (and about as much as Burnley might do). LOL @ faceless billionaires draped in blue and white scarves watching their investment go up in smoke. As much as I have an antipathy towards Spurs, Manchester City actually represent an awful lot of what is wrong with modern football, so f*ck 'em. Hope Spurs get knocked out by the Bosnian champions or something.
Last edited by floyd__streete on 05 May 2010 22:12, edited 1 time in total.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 05 May 2010 22:11

Well done to Harry redknapp, takes a lot of stick from people who call him a crook ( with absolutely no proof) yet thats one of the most dignified managerial celebrations of the season in a massive game. Fair play.

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 05 May 2010 22:19

frimmers got it right way back...more power lillywhites:)

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 05 May 2010 22:19

Giant pile of meh to be honest, skillz though to Hoddle for pointing out to Sky that Spurs still have a qualifier to play before they join Man City and their next manager in the europa league

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 05 May 2010 22:20

The wry smile as he walked towards the team and support and the sick as a parrot Mancini.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 05 May 2010 22:21

Is it just me or does anyone else think mancini comes across completely clueless? He's lost every single thing he's attempted to win, should have kept hughes.

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 05 May 2010 22:33

Another pure genius moment by Harry, why people slate him I really don't know, he's English and wherever he goes he breeds success, in one way or another, fair play to Spurs, Man City, Villa and not forgetting, Liverpool, all outdone by Harry and Spurs, and with a fair few Englishmen in that squad

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 05 May 2010 22:40

floyd__streete Well done City, several hundred million spent to qualify for the Europa League. LOL @ achieving less this season than Fulham have (and about as much as Burnley might do). LOL @ faceless billionaires draped in blue and white scarves watching their investment go up in smoke. As much as I have an antipathy towards Spurs, Manchester City actually represent an awful lot of what is wrong with modern football, so f*ck 'em. Hope Spurs get knocked out by the Bosnian champions or something.

Well done :roll:

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 05 May 2010 22:48

FiNeRaIn Well done to Harry redknapp, takes a lot of stick from people who call him a crook ( with absolutely no proof) yet thats one of the most dignified managerial celebrations of the season in a massive game. Fair play.

Couldn't agree more. Redknapp and Spurs were superb tonight. Harry got his tactics spot on. Even his subs were right on the button. Where as Mancini looked clueless all night. A few points...

1. Thank god Wayne Bridge pulled himself out of the England Squad.
2. Peter Crouch has surely replaced Heskey in said squad. His close control for a tall man was superb.
3. Defoe ? Shadow of the player that started the season on fire.
4. Huddlestone.....legend. Every team would love one of him.
5. Fulop....fair play to him.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 06 May 2010 00:41

What a plonker!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... __for_2011

City fan's Champions League tattoo - for 2011
August 17, 2009

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out £100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 06 May 2010 00:51

^Moron LMFAO, (That guy not Compo btw :lol:)

ManchesteROFL City, Glad otherwise they would've attracted a stupid amount of players!

Well Done Spurs, Well Deserved.

123 posts