Well done Chelsea

Para Handy

Well done Chelsea

by Para Handy » 10 May 2010 00:20

Watching MOTD tonight, and seeing you lot celebrate, just brought home to me what a collection of graceless individuals you've managed to assemble in your team.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no Man Utd fan either but it really makes me wonder whether I still love football when I see overpaid, alright, "geezers" like John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard etc prancing about and spouting off. Just feck off the lot of you.

As for Drogba. This guy's a professional? Really? I thought football was a team sport. Clearly, not to Didier. Was he more worried about winning the league or more worried about scoring the most goals? What a cnut.

In fact you're all cnuts. Just oxf*rd off Chelsea.

A Reading Fan.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Well done Chelsea

by cmonurz » 10 May 2010 00:49

From a footballing perspective, Chelsea are the deserved winners of this season's Premier League. That they are a bunch of graceless primadonnas isn't exactly a new observation, and as a closet Liverpool fan, I'm just glad they stopped United taking the titles record for themselves.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 10 May 2010 01:18

I don't like Chelsea but they deserved it this year.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 10 May 2010 02:07

Just shows money can buy you anything you want. Apart from the champions league.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 May 2010 03:05

Well money can clearly buy you the players, not always the results and is certainly no guarentee of success at whatever level. Put it this way, if we had a sugar daddy, would we be moaning if we did a Man City..........

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 May 2010 09:14

Pint of Bitter for Para Handy

and make mine a double......

CHAMPIONS.

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 10 May 2010 10:08

cmonurz they are a bunch of graceless primadonnas

Exactly, which for once is why im really struggling to get behind our national team this summer. Have we ever had a group of such Uber Cnters turning out for England?

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 10 May 2010 10:12

Para Handy Don't get me wrong. I'm no Man Utd fan either but it really makes me wonder whether I still love football when I see overpaid, alright, "geezers" like John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard etc prancing about and spouting off

What have you got against lampard? Can understand the others but lampards a decent bloke IMO.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 10 May 2010 10:20

Para Handy Watching MOTD tonight, and seeing you lot celebrate, just brought home to me what a collection of graceless individuals you've managed to assemble in your team.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no Man Utd fan either but it really makes me wonder whether I still love football when I see overpaid, alright, "geezers" like John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard etc prancing about and spouting off. Just feck off the lot of you.

As for Drogba. This guy's a professional? Really? I thought football was a team sport. Clearly, not to Didier. Was he more worried about winning the league or more worried about scoring the most goals? What a cnut.

In fact you're all cnuts. Just oxf*rd off Chelsea.

A Reading Fan.

Well said that man!

PS. oxf*rd off Chelsea.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 10 May 2010 10:30

'greed on a couple of points, they are all insufferable pcunters but they have been far and away the best team this year

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 May 2010 10:36

FiNeRaIn
Para Handy Don't get me wrong. I'm no Man Utd fan either but it really makes me wonder whether I still love football when I see overpaid, alright, "geezers" like John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard etc prancing about and spouting off

What have you got against lampard? Can understand the others but lampards a decent bloke IMO.

See the bloke at Rangers yesterday with the Chelsea shirt on? Just behind the blonde bird and Neil McCann.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 May 2010 10:55

Archie's penalty I don't like Chelsea but they deserved it this year.

Rather them than Manure or Arseholes.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 10 May 2010 13:08

Tony Le Mesmer
cmonurz they are a bunch of graceless primadonnas

Exactly, which for once is why im really struggling to get behind our national team this summer. Have we ever had a group of such Uber Cnters turning out for England?

Agreed. That is why it was so good to watch the last Euros without all the "this is the year, this is the best crop of ubercnuters at their peak since last time" kind of crap, just sit back and watch the football.

Now anyone who has ever kicked a football is asked by some dipshit like Fiona Philolips "do you think England can do it?". To which they want to reply, no f'ing chance but instead have to give some stable cocked aresed answer like...well "we've" got a great chance if key players are fit....

Then we'll suffer spastics in the pub with st georges painted on their spotty faces, crying cus Ingerland couldn't beat the might of Algeria who are so poor they will probably have to name a goat as one of their substitutes.

That is after we have to suffer another month of is Rooney/Gerrard/Ferdinand a cripple for life or just has he just got a slight groin strain...

They lost me a good few years ago when they had a little tantrum about making sure money was coughed up for all interviews going into a players pool, to be divided amongst the players. As a result of their greed and the negative publicity believe it all now goes to charity.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 10 May 2010 13:31

Jackson Corner Just shows money can buy you anything you want. Apart from the champions league.

Didn't Man Utd win it on penalties not so long ago?

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 10 May 2010 13:57

FiNeRaIn

+1, never really liked Lampard until the DJ slated him and Lampard rung him up. Changed my perspective of him. 22 goals from midfield this year as well, if Gerrard had done that people would be creaming themselves

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 May 2010 14:05

Don't forget the 18 assists. Highest in the PL.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 10 May 2010 14:07

Congrats Chelsea! You are now as big a club as Sheffield Wednesday. Nearly catching up with Sunderland!

http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=285817

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 10 May 2010 14:57

Five players in that Chelsea team came up from the youth team.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 May 2010 16:21

floyd__streete Congrats Chelsea! You are now as big a club as Sheffield Wednesday. Nearly catching up with Sunderland!

http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=285817

Pint of bitter for Floyd please.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 10 May 2010 17:54