Hob Nob Regular

EngLOLand - The Backlash!

by PlasticRoyale » 27 Jun 2010 17:00

piss poor!

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

Re: EngLOLand - The Backlash!

by Kitson12 » 27 Jun 2010 17:01

What a bunch of overpaid useless w@nkers!
Last edited by Kitson12 on 27 Jun 2010 18:08, edited 1 time in total.

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 27 Jun 2010 17:03

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 27 Jun 2010 17:10

Whatever else this bunch of failures achieve in their careers, they will always be remembered for this most pathetic of capitulations.

They have brought shame to themselves and their country. This is the final destination of the premier league road paved with ill gotten money and questionable morals. Where fame and lifestyle are more important than passion and pride. They deserve all the anger and bile that is going to come their way. Will they care? Will they fuck. The mansion will still be there with the sports cars in the garage and the fake plastic trophy wife waiting inside.

Representing England is a privilege that comes with the responsibility to give of your all. If this lot were playing for their club team they'd be busting a gut. After all, it is the club that provides the money and at the end of the day that is what really counts.
We will never win a world cup until playing for England once again becomes the pinnacle of an English footballer's career.
Bobby Moore will be turning in his grave tonight.

Urinal Mint

by Urinal Mint » 27 Jun 2010 17:11

i think when you see defoe being taken off for heskey when we need a goal says absolutely everything. the team is over rated on the international stage. the sad thing is i'm not disappointed we're out. i think most knew it wasn't far away, and i don't think we deserved a last sixteen place.

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 27 Jun 2010 17:11

Avon Royal Whatever else this bunch of failures achieve in their careers, they will always be remembered for this most pathetic of capitulations.

They have brought shame to themselves and their country. This is the final destination of the premier league road paved with ill gotten money and questionable morals. Where fame and lifestyle are more important than passion and pride. They deserve all the anger and bile that is going to come their way. Will they care? Will they fuck. The mansion will still be there with the sports cars in the garage and the fake plastic trophy wife waiting inside.

Representing England is a privilege that comes with the responsibility to give of your all. If this lot were playing for their club team they'd be busting a gut. After all, it is the club that provides the money and at the end of the day that is what really counts.
We will never win a world cup until playing for England once again becomes the pinnacle of an English footballer's career.

+1

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 27 Jun 2010 17:13

Urinal Mint i think when you see defoe being taken off for heskey when we need a goal says absolutely everything. the team is over rated on the international stage. the sad thing is i'm not disappointed we're out. i think most knew it wasn't far away, and i don't think we deserved a last sixteen place.

This team and players are over-rated no doubt about that. Lampard world class? Don't make me laugh. Gerrard worl class? Dont make me laugh.Rooney world class? Don't make me laugh.
Last edited by PEARCEY on 27 Jun 2010 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 27 Jun 2010 17:14

Didn't qualify for the last Euro's and now this - 4fs

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 27 Jun 2010 17:15

Bloody inexcusable prideless rubbish. Reading played better under Rodgers ffs.

Dreadful, dreadful couldn't care less, can't be bothered attitude right from the 1st game.

Pathetic. And we still have at least another two years of Capello, thanks to that smart move from the FA.

Certain players should never play for England again, certain players should never have been selected EVER in the first place.

BIG CHANGES needed now, I'd rather watch lesser players playing for England as at least they'd care rather than that bunch of overpaid overrated billy big ******** idiots.

And nothing will change until the FA has the bottle to stand up to the cretinous Premiership and demand a cap of 5 or 6 English born players having to be in every side. And I would be quite happy to see the big clubs sod off out and form their own pathetic little league somewhere if it meant getting this sorted.

Finally let's have an English manager for ENGLAND. Brian McDermott would have done better job, hell even Brendan Rodgers' watch would have done better.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 Jun 2010 17:18

Avon Royal Whatever else this bunch of failures achieve in their careers, they will always be remembered for this most pathetic of capitulations.

Agreed, get these USELESS c**nts out now and get in the younger generation like Germany did. Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Defoe, barry, heskey, upson, cole, johnson,etc are not upto wearing the England shirts gain. Forget them and get in a new era. There will be a few retirements after this. Thank god also.

Ashamed to be English. Disgusted that this group of players are representing my country.

Flyingkiwi
Hob Nob Regular

by Flyingkiwi » 27 Jun 2010 17:20

Rubbish.

Crap.

Toilet.

Pants.

Shit.

Wank.

Flyingkiwi
Hob Nob Regular

by Flyingkiwi » 27 Jun 2010 17:22

FiNeRaIn Ashamed to be English. Disgusted that this group of players are representing my country.

I'm not tomorrow! I'm a Kiwi for the rest of the week!

Unbeaten at the World Cup! :D

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 27 Jun 2010 17:24

Flyingkiwi
FiNeRaIn Ashamed to be English. Disgusted that this group of players are representing my country.

I'm not tomorrow! I'm a Kiwi for the rest of the week!

With an attitude like that you could captain England........

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 27 Jun 2010 17:38

England-Notwendigkeit ein englischer Manager.

havoc

by havoc » 27 Jun 2010 17:41

FiNeRaIn

Agreed, get these USELESS c**nts out now and get in the younger generation like Germany did. Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Defoe, barry, heskey, upson, cole, johnson,etc are not upto wearing the England shirts gain. Forget them and get in a new era. There will be a few retirements after this. Thank god also.

Ashamed to be English. Disgusted that this group of players are representing my country.

LOL

zummerset

by zummerset » 27 Jun 2010 17:45

EngLOLand are shite and I never want to watch shite like that again

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 27 Jun 2010 17:48

Scholes and Carragher did it, and I think even Andy Cole did onece: are we allowed to retire from international football?

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 27 Jun 2010 17:48

Its only us that think England are any good anyway. We are an average side that should lower our expectations and be happy to get to the last 16. We have no right to assume that we are good enough to go forwards as we have NEVER proved this.

Terrible performance, nothing of note out there today, but maybe this will make the country realise we are on a par with lesser international teams, not the big boys

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 27 Jun 2010 17:50

Kitson12

+1

+1

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 Jun 2010 17:53

324 posts