January Outs

353 posts
linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: January Outs

by linkenholtroyal » 31 Jan 2019 14:38

Nameless
linkenholtroyal so far today players that could leave are....
Liam Kelly Loan/Perm
Leandro Bacuna
Marc Mcnulty
Barrow
Meite
Meyler
Mannone
Llori already gone
This worries me a lot it is like a firesale

4 of those 6 I would consider our best players and we are replacing them with loans so far. This is all well and good now but come the end of the season we start from square one with heavy investment needed and all our prospects and up and coming players gone.

I seriously hope we are looking at investing in permanent replacements today before the 10 million accrued from these players gets squirreled away never to be seen again.

That may set a record for the biggest over reaction !
Which 4 would you class as our best players on current form ? Bacuna may slip in there but the others ? Under performers to a man.
Which of them are ‘prospects and up and coming’ players ? Kelly ? Been part of the squad for a couple of seasons.
If we splash out on a series of permenant signings today that would be scary. We’d pay over the odds and probably not get good options. Do we sign players who play in the same position as the loan players (who we’d have to replace in the summer) ?
Where has £10 million come from ?
Why would anyone squirrel money away ? No one benefits from that.
As for a firesale, that would mean cashing in on ourmost valuable assets at cheap rates. We’ve not flogged Moore, Rimonahota, Swift or Yiadom nd by the sounds of it we’re getting decent money (£3 million for Bacuna ? £2 million for Ilori ?)

Ok maybe a bit of an over reaction I consider Meite, Bacuna, Kelly (on his day) and Llori some of the better players in our squad overall. the key was to get rid of dead weight not sell our better players. In regards to squirreling money i am just worried it wont be reinvested in the summer it will just be used to prop us up in league 1. If all those players left 3 million for Bacuna and 2 million for llori I assume that we would get around 5 Million so 10 Million.

I will in hindsight admit I over-reacted after so many of our players being linked away.

on a side ways note Rudy Gestede has turned down a loan to Milwall, if we are going to buy a player today that would be a nice option.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 31 Jan 2019 14:51

linkenholtroyal
Nameless
linkenholtroyal so far today players that could leave are....
Liam Kelly Loan/Perm
Leandro Bacuna
Marc Mcnulty
Barrow
Meite
Meyler
Mannone
Llori already gone
This worries me a lot it is like a firesale

4 of those 6 I would consider our best players and we are replacing them with loans so far. This is all well and good now but come the end of the season we start from square one with heavy investment needed and all our prospects and up and coming players gone.

I seriously hope we are looking at investing in permanent replacements today before the 10 million accrued from these players gets squirreled away never to be seen again.

Which 4 would you class as our best players on current form ? Bacuna may slip in there but the others ? Under performers to a man.
Which of them are ‘prospects and up and coming’ players ? Kelly ? Been part of the squad for a couple of seasons.
If we splash out on a series of permenant signings today that would be scary. We’d pay over the odds and probably not get good options. Do we sign players who play in the same position as the loan players (who we’d have to replace in the summer) ?
As for a firesale, that would mean cashing in on ourmost valuable assets at cheap rates. We’ve not flogged Moore, Rimonahota, Swift or Yiadom nd by the sounds of it we’re getting decent money (£3 million for Bacuna ? £2 million for Ilori ?)

Ok maybe a bit of an over reaction I consider Meite, Bacuna, Kelly (on his day) and Llori some of the better players in our squad overall. the key was to get rid of dead weight not sell our better players. In regards to squirreling money i am just worried it wont be reinvested in the summer it will just be used to prop us up in league 1. If all those players left 3 million for Bacuna and 2 million for llori I assume that we would get around 5 Million so 10 Million.

I will in hindsight admit I over-reacted after so many of our players being linked away.

on a side ways note Rudy Gestede has turned down a loan to Milwall, if we are going to buy a player today that would be a nice option.

His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Jan 2019 14:52

Pepe the Horseman
linkenholtroyal
Nameless

His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Love how he also would like us to sign another striker despite the club clearly desperately wanting to be rid of strikers.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 31 Jan 2019 14:53

Pepe the Horseman
linkenholtroyal
Nameless

His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Sorry :oops: Ilori

who gives a crap anyway hes gone now

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 31 Jan 2019 14:53

Pepe the Horseman
linkenholtroyal
Nameless

His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Sorry :oops: Ilori

who gives a crap anyway hes gone now

Basildon

by Basildon » 31 Jan 2019 14:54

JLow saying Meite is only on loan...

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Jan 2019 14:55

Basildon JLow saying Meite is only on loan...

No we bought him m8.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 31 Jan 2019 14:55

Old Man Andrews
Pepe the Horseman
linkenholtroyal

His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Love how he also would like us to sign another striker despite the club clearly desperately wanting to be rid of strikers.

But the right striker there is always space for

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Jan 2019 14:57

linkenholtroyal
Old Man Andrews
Pepe the Horseman His fcuking name is
I
L
O
R
I

Ok Yoda.

Basildon

by Basildon » 31 Jan 2019 14:58

Old Man Andrews
Basildon JLow saying Meite is only on loan...

No we bought him m8.

Knew as soon as I hit submit someone would call me out on that :lol:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 31 Jan 2019 15:00

Old Man Andrews
linkenholtroyal
Old Man Andrews

Ok Yoda.

Ha beat me to it x

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 31 Jan 2019 15:03

Old Man Andrews
linkenholtroyal
Old Man Andrews

Ok Yoda.

:D

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 31 Jan 2019 15:05

£3m for Bacuna. That is excellent business.

Next question is who partners Rinomhota now. I reckon Baker to start with, then maybe Eza when he's fit again.

Sorry to lose Meite though - any ideas anywhere as to his fee?

I don't reckon Reading will make any signings today though.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 31 Jan 2019 15:11

Sutekh I don't reckon Reading will make any signings today though.

Booooooo!!! C'mon course we will!!

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 31 Jan 2019 15:16

definitely time for another lightweight creative midfielder/no 10 to come in

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 31 Jan 2019 15:20

Sutekh £3m for Bacuna. That is excellent business.

Next question is who partners Rinomhota now. I reckon Baker to start with, then maybe Eza when he's fit again.

Sorry to lose Meite though - any ideas anywhere as to his fee?

I don't reckon Reading will make any signings today though.

Meite apparently will be a loan

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Jan 2019 15:24

Hound definitely time for another lightweight creative midfielder/no 10 to come in

Jordon Mutch is available.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 31 Jan 2019 15:28

Old Man Andrews
Hound definitely time for another lightweight creative midfielder/no 10 to come in

Jordon Mutch is available.

I said lightweight creative midfielder, not useless fat lazy pcunt

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 31 Jan 2019 15:31

Pepe the Horseman
Old Man Andrews
linkenholtroyal

Ok Yoda.

Me to it ha beat. Yes, hrrmmm.

edited for you

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 31 Jan 2019 15:33

latest rumour is Kelly likely to stay, and Meite might be heading to Pescara instead...

353 posts