Rumour David Vaughan

One8Seven1

Re: Rumour David Vaughan

by One8Seven1 » 21 Aug 2013 21:06

Royal Lady A proven striker is much more necessary at the moment, I'd say.

NA has already stated he wants at least two more, so whoever is the priority makes little difference. My feeling before the rumours of another midfielder was we would try and bring in two strikers; perhaps we will.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Aug 2013 21:16

winchester_royal Hey. Here's an idea.

Maybe the club is capable of negotiating for more than one player at a time :?:

Does anyone know if this is possible :?:

Nope, you can't expect more than one player to hear squeeky at once.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 21 Aug 2013 21:49

Vaughan plus two strikers would give us a squad to die for! If we could also get rid of one or two of the unwanted high-earners, we would be SMOKIN'

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 22 Aug 2013 00:03

Rfc1987 honestly i cant believe im still amazed by the idiotic post and opinions of players on this forum! Reading have played some of there best football in years this early season and guthrie has been one of those players that has been essential in that!go to games! stop watching it illegally on a small computer then you may see whats really going on! we have a famtastic team with an extra striker we can really excel. Play like we did against watford we could win the league and deff will get promoted! we wasnt that poor second half of that game, yes we let watford get back into it but they are also a top team where i feel them aswell as us will get promoted.

go to the mad stad watch the game cheer on your team and open your eyes!!!

Christ.

Guthrie is a decent player at this level, of that there is little doubt, however I personally would rather he wasn't playing for Reading. The guy is a dick.

TommyF
Location: sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the royals sail away

by TommyF » 22 Aug 2013 00:20

F'ing he'll. the guys a bit of a tool and completely F@ckef up. But he came out, apologised and has since put in some outstanding performances. Move on. He is playing like a Reading player, giving his all, averaging 8+ per performance.

Main point: get over it and celebrate a prick rising to the occassion (ooh err Missus).

Replace him and kiss goodbye to promotion. No player is bigger than the team works both ways. The teams aren't too 'special' for players who can win us bloody games!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 22 Aug 2013 09:07

TommyF F'ing he'll. the guys a bit of a tool and completely F@ckef up. But he came out, apologised and has since put in some outstanding performances. Move on. He is playing like a Reading player, giving his all, averaging 8+ per performance.

Main point: get over it and celebrate a prick rising to the occassion (ooh err Missus).

Replace him and kiss goodbye to promotion. No player is bigger than the team works both ways. The teams aren't too 'special' for players who can win us bloody games!

Power post right there ^^^ - swivel on that Southbankers. :wink:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 22 Aug 2013 09:18

TommyF Replace him and kiss goodbye to promotion.

This is bollox.

TommyF
Location: sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the royals sail away

by TommyF » 22 Aug 2013 10:29

Platypuss

This is bollox.

Quite possibly but less bollox than replacing our best players over fans stubborn principles. If he's disrupting the dressing room then that's one thing but just because some fans can't forgive him because he once threw his toys out then that's complete crap.

Let the boy play cos he's bloody good.

rfc58

by rfc58 » 22 Aug 2013 10:49

TommyF
Platypuss

This is bollox.

Quite possibly but less bollox than replacing our best players over fans stubborn principles. If he's disrupting the dressing room then that's one thing but just because some fans can't forgive him because he once threw his toys out then that's complete crap.

Let the boy play cos he's bloody good.

Agree with this, and to be fair to him, he knows he screwed up, and is doing his best to make amends.

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 22 Aug 2013 11:00

The lad made a mistake (or two), had a sulk and now he's got his head down, doing what Adkins wants of him, publicly apologised and now sees the error of his ways and now sees himself as a mentor to the kids. I can't see what else he could do, should do, or hasn't yet done to make up for his errors. He didn't run over a small child ffs...get a grip!

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 22 Aug 2013 11:02

yeah smash your granny in southwanker

Rfc1987

by Rfc1987 » 22 Aug 2013 11:06

southbank1871
Rfc1987 honestly i cant believe im still amazed by the idiotic post and opinions of players on this forum! Reading have played some of there best football in years this early season and guthrie has been one of those players that has been essential in that!go to games! stop watching it illegally on a small computer then you may see whats really going on! we have a famtastic team with an extra striker we can really excel. Play like we did against watford we could win the league and deff will get promoted! we wasnt that poor second half of that game, yes we let watford get back into it but they are also a top team where i feel them aswell as us will get promoted.

go to the mad stad watch the game cheer on your team and open your eyes!!!

Christ.

Guthrie is a decent player at this level, of that there is little doubt, however I personally would rather he wasn't playing for Reading. The guy is a dick.

The guy is a dick? you know him personally do ya? he got brought in the team as what he/we thought was one of our star prem signing. Finally a player in the middle with creativity, but the way he was played when he was played under mcd was a joke. The way guthrie dealt with that showed his immaturity in the game but he was right to be upset, he has grown so much under adkins and is vastly becoming a role model for all our younger players. Watch him on the pitch he still haves that passion and drive but he has combined that with extra maturity and calmness on the pitch. He deserves to be our captain as i feel he has much more influence on the pitch then any other players.

Rfc1987

by Rfc1987 » 22 Aug 2013 11:08

that and he is simply our best midfielder who really is a prem player in the right style of play

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 22 Aug 2013 11:08

This isn't based on solely on his refusal to play for us last season. Yes I do know him personally.

Rfc1987

by Rfc1987 » 22 Aug 2013 11:10

well know him as a mate or not you cant deny he is one of our best players who has grown whilst playing for our club. I also agree we get rid of guthrie we wouldnt get promoted.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular

by southbank1871 » 22 Aug 2013 11:12

HoneyRoastHoax yeah smash your granny in southwanker

:D

Rfc1987

by Rfc1987 » 22 Aug 2013 11:20

southbank1871 This isn't based on solely on his refusal to play for us last season. Yes I do know him personally.

out of curiosity how do you know him personally?

Lalala Rougier

by Lalala Rougier » 22 Aug 2013 11:24

Rfc1987
southbank1871 This isn't based on solely on his refusal to play for us last season. Yes I do know him personally.

I think the profile picture might have something to do with it

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular

by southbank1871 » 22 Aug 2013 11:24

Rfc1987

He raped my Mum.

Lalala Rougier

by Lalala Rougier » 22 Aug 2013 11:26

southbank1871
Rfc1987

He raped my Mum.

I hate Guthrie. First Sunderland away, now this. Get him out our team