jonboy29red

RUMOUR kebe to qpr

by jonboy29red » 26 Nov 2010 21:29

anyone heard anything bout this?

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR kebe to qpr

by Kitson12 » 26 Nov 2010 22:28

No, enlighten us. Where did you hear it from?

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 27 Nov 2010 00:07

WBA were interested and are rumoured to be keeping tabs on him. QPR will spend if they go up so it's a likely move if Kebe doesn't return to France as he has previously indicated he'd like to do. Kebe wont be here certainly after next summer. We're a s£lling club now.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 27 Nov 2010 02:19

roadrunner WBA were interested and are rumoured to be keeping tabs on him. QPR will spend if they go up so it's a likely move if Kebe doesn't return to France as he has previously indicated he'd like to do. Kebe wont be here certainly after next summer. We're a s£lling club now.

What do you mean now we always have been.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 27 Nov 2010 08:55

roadrunner WBA were interested and are rumoured to be keeping tabs on him. QPR will spend if they go up so it's a likely move if Kebe doesn't return to France as he has previously indicated he'd like to do. Kebe wont be here certainly after next summer. We're a s£lling club now.

Well he's out of contract in the summer, so "selling club" won't apply.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 27 Nov 2010 09:21

Row Z Royal

Summer 2012 he is out of contract.

And the rumour came from a text message - something to do with whoever runs the facebook fans group......

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 27 Nov 2010 11:02

Row Z Royal

I'm sure he signed a deal until summer 2012. However, his fee will come down with just 12 months on his contract. Not that matters, the money wont be reinvested into the team any way.

Sorry, post above commented on contract length.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 27 Nov 2010 11:08

Load of rubbish started by one person posting something on Facebook. There's about as much truth to it as the story of Kebe saving the Moscow state circus from likely death or whatever his wiki says now.

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 27 Nov 2010 11:31

pea Load of rubbish started by one person posting something on Facebook. There's about as much truth to it as the story of Kebe saving the Moscow state circus from likely death or whatever his wiki says now.

^this.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 27 Nov 2010 18:53

Wycombe Royal
Row Z Royal

Summer 2012 he is out of contract.

And the rumour came from a text message - something to do with whoever runs the facebook fans group......

Well, I didn't say which summer...

Wiggypop

by Wiggypop » 27 Nov 2010 20:47

Nob jockey

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 27 Nov 2010 20:59

Oxf*rd off newbie.

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 28 Nov 2010 09:35

The facebook rumour probably comes from some very cynical person who thinks that we are going to swap an exciting, goalscoring winger for a leggy non goalscoring midfielder + cash ? how daft would that be..................enter Mr Mad !

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 28 Nov 2010 12:57

old news

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 28 Nov 2010 17:32

howser The facebook rumour probably comes from some very cynical person who thinks that we are going to swap an exciting, goalscoring winger for a leggy non goalscoring midfielder + cash ? how daft would that be..................enter Mr Mad !

One thing you can't ever criticise Madejski for is his ability to get a good deal.

prostak
Hob Nob Regular

by prostak » 28 Nov 2010 23:17

roadrunner We're a s£lling club now.

Not like the good old days, eh? Remember how we gave Shaka 20k a week to fend off Premier League interest? I dread to think how different our history could be if we'd have let Robin Friday go to a bigger club, too.

Seriously, which halcyon days are you harking back to? Those of Herbert Smith?

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 28 Nov 2010 23:37

prostak

I dread to think how different our history could be if we'd have let Robin Friday go to a bigger club, too.

Robin Friday was only at the club for 3 years :|

prostak
Hob Nob Regular

by prostak » 28 Nov 2010 23:55

1871 Royal
prostak

I dread to think how different our history could be if we'd have let Robin Friday go to a bigger club, too.

Robin Friday was only at the club for 3 years :|

Yeh, you're right mate. Got me bang to rights there - I see now that we have in fact always been a selling club, contrary to what I may have previously suggested in plain view.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 28 Nov 2010 23:59

Ok take it back, completely got the wrong end of the stick. My mind isn't really functioning quite right at the moment, watching the cricket has given me slight sleep deprivation :wink:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 29 Nov 2010 11:02

gazzer, loyal royal

old news

Yes - I was first with this news back in the Summer.