Rumour - Roy Contout

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
songvip

Rumour - Roy Contout

by songvip » 05 Jun 2012 15:29

http://www.mercato365.com/etranger/angleterre/reading-c-sanchez-attendu-mais-857067.shtml
En fin de contrat à Valenciennes, le milieu de terrain colombien Carlos Sanchez est en passe de s'engager en faveur de Reading, promu en Premier League. Un dossier des plus compliqués.
Après avoir repoussé les avances de l’Eintracht Francfort, du Chievo Vérone, du FC Bruges, de l’Olympiakos Le Pirée, du VfB Suttgart, de Majorque ou encore de Rennes, le milieu de terrain international colombien Carlos Sanchez, 26 ans, est en contact très très avancé avec Reading (qui lorgne aussi Roy Contout, Matthieu Chalmé et Renaud Cohade, notamment). En fin de contrat à Valenciennes, l’ancien joueur du River Plate Montevideo est en passe de parapher un bail de trois ans avec le promu qui lui propose un salaire de 1,1 M€ par an et une prime à la signature de 1,3 M€ (payables en trois fois).

http://www.aja-net.com/saison/rumeur-roy-coutout-courtise-par-reading-t8297.html
Last edited by songvip on 05 Jun 2012 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Roy Contout

by Friday's Legacy » 05 Jun 2012 15:31

Promoted to the Premier League, English club Reading eyeing Auxerre striker Roy Contout, author of five goals this season in the league. Just like Yohan Benalouane or Carlos Sanchez, the Auxerre striker Roy Contout (27 years, ex-Beauvais, Amiens and Metz) is on the shelves of Reading, which will evolve in the Premier League next season. The English club appreciate his profile. Written by Ignazio GENUARDI http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/a ... 9243.shtml

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 05 Jun 2012 15:36

Friday's Legacy Promoted to the Premier League, English club Reading eyeing Auxerre striker Roy Contout, author of five goals this season in the league. Just like Yohan Benalouane or Carlos Sanchez, the Auxerre striker Roy Contout (27 years, ex-Beauvais, Amiens and Metz) is on the shelves of Reading, which will evolve in the Premier League next season. The English club appreciate his profile. Written by Ignazio GENUARDI http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/a ... 9243.shtml

5 goals ???...may as well stick with Church

songvip

by songvip » 05 Jun 2012 15:40

DOYLERSAROYALER
Friday's Legacy Promoted to the Premier League, English club Reading eyeing Auxerre striker Roy Contout, author of five goals this season in the league. Just like Yohan Benalouane or Carlos Sanchez, the Auxerre striker Roy Contout (27 years, ex-Beauvais, Amiens and Metz) is on the shelves of Reading, which will evolve in the Premier League next season. The English club appreciate his profile. Written by Ignazio GENUARDI http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/a ... 9243.shtml

5 goals ???...may as well stick with Church

He is winger

TheWearing

Re: Rumour - Roy Contout

by TheWearing » 05 Jun 2012 15:51

We are being linked with a lot of wingers..I wonder if we are shipping off more than just Antonio?

RFCSPACE

by RFCSPACE » 05 Jun 2012 16:08

TheWearing We are being linked with a lot of wingers..I wonder if we are shipping off more than just Antonio?

Maybe a lack of faith in Kebe due to his lack of consistent form? Can we afford to have him on the pitch in the Premier League if he's having one of his bad days?

TheWearing

by TheWearing » 05 Jun 2012 16:27

RFCSPACE
TheWearing We are being linked with a lot of wingers..I wonder if we are shipping off more than just Antonio?

Maybe a lack of faith in Kebe due to his lack of consistent form? Can we afford to have him on the pitch in the Premier League if he's having one of his bad days?

Exactly! McCleary is a good enough replacement. But I am worried about McCleary he might do a Karl Sheppard! Karl was signed at the wrong time (Just before takeover) McCleary was signed just before it went through. He is destined for the bench!

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 05 Jun 2012 16:48

TheWearing
RFCSPACE

Exactly! McCleary is a good enough replacement. But I am worried about McCleary he might do a Karl Sheppard! Karl was signed at the wrong time (Just before takeover) McCleary was signed just before it went through. He is destined for the bench!

Jesus :|

GSY-Royal

by GSY-Royal » 05 Jun 2012 17:48

TheWearing
RFCSPACE

Are you being serious?

The whole club were confident it would go through. McCleary was signed not because they weren't sure it would, but because McD and the scouts think he is good enough.

robbieroyal

by robbieroyal » 05 Jun 2012 18:49

TheWearing
RFCSPACE

TBF Shepperd has been injured. Look forward to seeing him in pre season. Don't think we should sign too many in proven players from outside the Prem.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 05 Jun 2012 21:50

Based on nothing at all other than logical reasoning (linked with lots of wingers), perhaps HRK is off? He'd be a starter for a mid table/playoff Championship side, and must know he's going to struggle to get a run out in the prem.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 05 Jun 2012 21:51

Or we brought McCleary in to play as a striker.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 05 Jun 2012 21:54

Scrub what i said, that makes more sense.

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 05 Jun 2012 22:05

Wicki says he looks dogshit

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 05 Jun 2012 22:07

Does it?

Caskeys Lovechild

by Caskeys Lovechild » 06 Jun 2012 00:02

Loads of replies, and not a single snigger about his name?? :roll: :lol:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 06 Jun 2012 00:36

songvip He is winger

Who the hell are you? I am suspicious of you.

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1