RUMOUR - Mohamed Elyounoussi

savage 4 england

RUMOUR - Mohamed Elyounoussi

by savage 4 england » 15 Aug 2015 09:24

Heard we have made inquiries for him.

One of the top goalscorers in the Norwegian league the past two seasons and only 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfZAnwMrD8

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Mohamed Elyounoussi

by Royalwaster » 15 Aug 2015 10:21

savage 4 england Heard we have made inquiries for him.

One of the top goalscorers in the Norwegian league the past two seasons and only 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfZAnwMrD8

Very good scoring goals via deflections .... bring him in!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 15 Aug 2015 10:47

Him and huseklepp were sick in Fifa ut 13 :lol:

akranes
Hob Nob Regular

by akranes » 15 Aug 2015 11:03

His brother is brilliant on Fifa...

IN!

janesdaddy

by janesdaddy » 15 Aug 2015 12:55

Looks decent, and he can take a penalty kick well too. We need that, apparently.

RandomNorwegian

by RandomNorwegian » 15 Aug 2015 15:41

If there's any truth in these rumours, you're in for a really good attacking player with lots of technique. He is the only reason Molde have won the matches they have won this season, so when he leaves, they might as well just get relegated.

Also, Tarik is his cousin, not brother.

EDIT: If anyone wonders why and how I got here. Molde plays Sarpsborg as I write this, and he isn't in the squad facing them. Not suspended and not injured. Some claim he is being rested, but he might as well be on his way to England.

RustyRoyal

by RustyRoyal » 15 Aug 2015 15:50

Looks very tidy and would be very happy with this unless we can pull out a miracle and get Beric.

Any idea what kind of price tag and wages this would involve?

RandomNorwegian

by RandomNorwegian » 15 Aug 2015 15:55

Depends a bit on how much pressure the player puts on the club, but I'd guess somewhere between £1-2m, perhaps including clauses. If it's closer to the £1.5m-mark I would consider it a good-ish deal. His contract runs to the end of 2017, so there's no price cut for a short term contract.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 15 Aug 2015 16:12

RandomNorwegian Depends a bit on how much pressure the player puts on the club, but I'd guess somewhere between £1-2m, perhaps including clauses. If it's closer to the £1.5m-mark I would consider it a good-ish deal. His contract runs to the end of 2017, so there's no price cut for a short term contract.

How could you possibly know? :roll: :lol:

RandomNorwegian

by RandomNorwegian » 15 Aug 2015 16:20

Unlike most Norwegians, I've never liked English football(sorry, but at least I'm not stealing your tickets), so my energy have gone towards Norwegian football, and have watched at least 4 top league matches a week for the last six-seven years. And I also have quite an interest in the business and management of our clubs. Hoping that'll answer both questions, even more seriously than you'd ever expect 8)

Molde will probably demand at least £2m, but any good negotiator would just tell them to shut it and accept a more reasonable offer. Mohammed Elyounoussi doesn't have the agent most of Molde has either(nicknamed Criminal-Jim, the agent of Solskjær and 70% of the players Solskjær buys), so that might give you a better chance of signing him. Or not, as some players haven't been allowed to leave before having him as a agent. There's some shady business in Molde, but that's a completly different issue.

dogzbollox

by dogzbollox » 15 Aug 2015 16:35

Thanks for your input RandomNorwegian it's a pleasant change to read something from someone who actually has something to say ...as I'm sure you will quickly realise that most of the people on this forum are either children or idiots ...usually both! ..most sensible posts are almost always run into the ground by the above mentioned.

Ps if you are a Norwegian national please be aware you are also more fluent and eloquent in English than the usual 'subscribers'
Last edited by dogzbollox on 15 Aug 2015 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 15 Aug 2015 16:37

RandomNorwegian Unlike most Norwegians, I've never liked English football(sorry, but at least I'm not stealing your tickets), so my energy have gone towards Norwegian football, and have watched at least 4 top league matches a week for the last six-seven years. And I also have quite an interest in the business and management of our clubs. Hoping that'll answer both questions, even more seriously than you'd ever expect 8)

Molde will probably demand at least £2m, but any good negotiator would just tell them to shut it and accept a more reasonable offer. Mohammed Elyounoussi doesn't have the agent most of Molde has either(nicknamed Criminal-Jim, the agent of Solskjær and 70% of the players Solskjær buys), so that might give you a better chance of signing him. Or not, as some players haven't been allowed to leave before having him as a agent. There's some shady business in Molde, but that's a completly different issue.

Hammond is a nightmarish negotiator, expect Molde to pay us £2m to take him. :wink:

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 15 Aug 2015 16:41

RandomNorwegian Unlike most Norwegians, I've never liked English football(sorry, but at least I'm not stealing your tickets), so my energy have gone towards Norwegian football, and have watched at least 4 top league matches a week for the last six-seven years. And I also have quite an interest in the business and management of our clubs. Hoping that'll answer both questions, even more seriously than you'd ever expect 8)

Fair play mate, fair play.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 15 Aug 2015 16:45

I like RandomNorwegian

BonBoh

by BonBoh » 15 Aug 2015 16:47

I'm just raiding my piggy-bank to contribute towards this player purchase. We'd be silly not to try and get him if he's available.

RandomNorwegian

by RandomNorwegian » 15 Aug 2015 16:53

Ian Royal Hammond is a nightmarish negotiator, expect Molde to pay us £2m to take him. :wink:

I can live with that! :lol:

@dogzbollox lots of forums have.. lets call them less interesting users, and I'm glad to be considered sensible! And yes, I'm a Norwegian national. And like many 'foreigners' we either overcompensate, use everything we ever learned at school to look good - or just dnt evn gif a fuk.

I also thought I had to give some feedback when I first found this thread, in return I hope to hear more about this rumour in time.

Molde just got knocked out of the Champions League 3rd qualifing round, and got Standard Liege in the Europa League play-off. Some players, like Martin Linnes(quite good as well), has been promised to get to leave the club if they don't reach a European group stage. A few days ago their manager and assistant got fired, and a caretaker and a playing assistant is in place while they are looking everywhere for a new manager. 9 players have less than six months left on their contract as well, so the club is falling to pieces right now. Molde is also a small town even in Norwegian standards, so no footballer really wants to live there. I'd say any Molde player would be available.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 15 Aug 2015 17:48

Hi. Could you describe what sort of player he actually is. A lot of those goals looked like they were scored as he arrived late in the box, almost like an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out striker. He seems to have a decent shot on him, what about pace ? Does he contribute more than just goals ? Team player or simply a finisher ?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 15 Aug 2015 17:51

Ian Royal

Hammond is a nightmarish negotiator, expect Molde to pay us £2m to take him. :wink:

Or more likely we walk away because they want an extra £200k.

RandomNorwegian

by RandomNorwegian » 15 Aug 2015 18:05

Nameless Hi. Could you describe what sort of player he actually is. A lot of those goals looked like they were scored as he arrived late in the box, almost like an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out striker. He seems to have a decent shot on him, what about pace ? Does he contribute more than just goals ? Team player or simply a finisher ?

No problem! He's not a striker at all, actually. I'd say he would best fit a free role as an attacking midfielder or a winger. He has good pace and acceleration, good passing abilities, one of the best dribbling players in Scandinavia and as you've seen, he has the ability to score goals. He can do a lot on his own, as Molde this year have played almost without any set formation or tactics, he has been forced to act on his own - and while doing that, he has scored some really good looking goals. In a team that works togheter he would shine even more, and deliver assists from crosses and short passes after dribbling the ball past a few defenders. He would be a threat to almost any defender. To me he also seems a bit down to earth and a decent guy off the pitch - which can't be said about many of his teammates.

But if you want him as a striker, I have no idea why he's even considered. He lacks a bit of strength(and perhaps heigth) and aerial abilities to become a striker. Also he isn't the type to wait in front of goal for the accurate tap-ins, he works hard in the build-up and either tries to deliver assists or score goals. Other people might obviously have different opinions about him, so I won't say this is supertrue facts or anything.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 15 Aug 2015 20:09

Ok, I think that would work. We need someone to score goals, if he could play behind and off Pog and give us a quick, skilful central attacking option I think he would be ideal.
Would probably make a very dangerous and flexible 3 with Hurtado and McCleary....