Potential New Owners

939 posts
YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Potential New Owners

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 14 Sep 2023 17:10

Hound Anything other than a complete bug out going to be complex isn’t it?

Think the best hope is dai cutting his losses and just taken whatever he can get. He’s the mug who spunked loads of money into the club on shite so only fair he gets punished for it

And he's only going to lose more going forward at this rate as well. Cut your losses now and recoup something, rather than potentially less in 12 months time. Obviously not suggesting it's all that easy, but by this point you think he'd be actively looking for a route out of the club.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Sep 2023 17:58

YorkshireRoyal99

Think the best hope is dai cutting his losses and just taken whatever he can get. He’s the mug who spunked loads of money into the club on shite so only fair he gets punished for it

And he's only going to lose more going forward at this rate as well. Cut your losses now and recoup something, rather than potentially less in 12 months time. Obviously not suggesting it's all that easy, but by this point you think he'd be actively looking for a route out of the club.

I reckon if he put a sale price of say £30m it’ll be sold tomorrow

It’s this additional investment nonsense that nobody is (rightfully) interested in

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 14 Sep 2023 18:10

Selles today on investment:

“I hear there has been some movements but I don’t know how close or far it is. I can’t specify times, dates or any other information.”

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 14 Sep 2023 18:13

Hound
YorkshireRoyal99

It’s this additional investment nonsense that nobody is (rightfully) interested in

He's trying to have his cake and eat it. No idea what the future holds if he doesn't succeed. Stay for another few years and it's death by 1000 cuts, who knows how low. Give up and cut losses, place us into administration and relegation to L2 is almost certain, which means more cuts and curtains for the academy.

There's a narrow path to safety really. Either success in the minority investment search, or a sale without administration.

It could take us a decade to recover from his tenure if it ever happens at all. Such a waste of what we achieved under SJM.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 14 Sep 2023 19:00

Seriously, we need to stop with the idea that Dai will put the club into administration.
It would be an act of self harm akin to voting Leave.
The only effect would be to devalue his already low valued asset … pointless

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 14 Sep 2023 19:05

Stranded Selles today on investment:

“I hear there has been some movements but I don’t know how close or far it is. I can’t specify times, dates or any other information.”

And he believed it? What a mug.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 14 Sep 2023 19:05

Franchise FC Seriously, we need to stop with the idea that Dai will put the club into administration.

I didn't say liquidation. Maybe I should clarify. He gives up, stops putting in money, we can't pay our bills. Administration. Eventual sale.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 14 Sep 2023 20:05

WestYorksRoyal
Franchise FC Seriously, we need to stop with the idea that Dai will put the club into administration.

I didn't say liquidation. Maybe I should clarify. He gives up, stops putting in money, we can't pay our bills. Administration. Eventual sale.

Neither did I
As far as I’m aware the only recourse for an unpaid, unsecured creditor, would be a winding up petition, not administrators

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’ve been doing that wrong for my entire professional career

Reliableroyal106

by Reliableroyal106 » 14 Sep 2023 21:40

I’ve been told Red bird capital have been in discussions with mr dai and there has been a breakthrough in talk the last couple of days

On Strings

by On Strings » 15 Sep 2023 01:36

Reliableroyal106 I’ve been told Red bird capital have been in discussions with mr dai and there has been a breakthrough in talk the last couple of days

Well with a name like that you must be ITK.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 15 Sep 2023 07:39

Hound
YorkshireRoyal99

If we had a fan base of 100,000 ( which we haven't) we could sell shares at "only" £300 each and we could buy the club for £30m, that would be fun

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 15 Sep 2023 08:17

Gunny Fishcake
Hound
YorkshireRoyal99

If we had a fan base of 100,000 ( which we haven't) we could sell shares at "only" £300 each and we could buy the club for £30m, that would be fun

And who would pay for the ongoing losses and player wages?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 15 Sep 2023 09:31

Royalwaster
Gunny Fishcake
Hound

And who would pay for the ongoing losses and player wages?

Wouldn't be any wages, the fans could all become professionals who play just for the fun of it. #livethedream

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 15 Sep 2023 09:34

On Strings
Reliableroyal106 I’ve been told Red bird capital have been in discussions with mr dai and there has been a breakthrough in talk the last couple of days

One previous post that Pang was on the brink of leaving to be replaced by Howe returning. Think I'll pass on believing this one.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 15 Sep 2023 09:34

On Strings

:lol:

Shitbird Capital is probably more likely

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 15 Sep 2023 09:50

Hi Kes

SpaghettiHoop

by SpaghettiHoop » 15 Sep 2023 09:58

Red Bird Capital bought AC Milan a year ago.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 15 Sep 2023 10:19

SpaghettiHoop

I believe they have a stake in Liverpool too

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 15 Sep 2023 10:48

On Strings

Their only other post read:

Im now hearing Mr Dayong Pang is set to resign and Nigel Howe is set to return as CEO

Make of that what you will...

donh99

by donh99 » 15 Sep 2023 11:45

Mid Sussex Royal
SpaghettiHoop

I believe they have a stake in Liverpool too

Indirectly as they invested in the Fenway Group that owns Liverpool in March 2021.

939 posts