Potential New Owners

939 posts
72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Potential New Owners

by 72 bus » 11 Jan 2024 10:17

Ten Bobsworth
El Diablo
Snowflake Royal NO ONE CARES. oxf*rd OFF.

Agreed. This twat has previous spamming Cheltenham Town forum ( The Robins nest) , with the same Bolton , Ken Anderson blah blah blah drivel, and even his own Team site have called him out - thread headline below..

Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment?
Boltonnuts.co.uk
https://www.forum.boltonnuts.co.uk › t18973-are-sluffy-...
You can't fail to notice that sluffy and Tens Bobsworth have turned every thread into an investigation into the financial goings on at BWFC.

@ Ten Bobsworth - Try General Football , to post & spout your irrelevant ramblings.

A few years back one of the leading lights of Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust described the largest BWFC forum as 'sewer rats talking shit to each other'. At the time I thought it was a bit undiplomatic and he had gone too far with the 'sewer rats' bit but what about the rest? Did he have a point?

Enough of this shit you boring cunt, onto ignore you go

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 11 Jan 2024 10:18

Ten Bobsworth
El Diablo
Snowflake Royal NO ONE CARES. oxf*rd OFF.

Agreed. This twat has previous spamming Cheltenham Town forum ( The Robins nest) , with the same Bolton , Ken Anderson blah blah blah drivel, and even his own Team site have called him out - thread headline below..

Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment?
Boltonnuts.co.uk
https://www.forum.boltonnuts.co.uk › t18973-are-sluffy-...
You can't fail to notice that sluffy and Tens Bobsworth have turned every thread into an investigation into the financial goings on at BWFC.

@ Ten Bobsworth - Try General Football , to post & spout your irrelevant ramblings.

A few years back one of the leading lights of Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust described the largest BWFC forum as 'sewer rats talking shit to each other'. At the time I thought it was a bit undiplomatic and he had gone too far with the 'sewer rats' bit but what about the rest? Did he have a point?

Enough of this shit you boring cunt, onto ignore you go

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 11 Jan 2024 14:09

On ignore

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 14:17

leon On ignore

Another one bites the dust. :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 11 Jan 2024 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 11 Jan 2024 14:17

on ignore

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 14:23

leon on ignore

Another one bites the dust AGAIN.
I'll be needing giant-sized Kleenex next.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 14:47

Bob's keeping the bots busy. I make that 73,000 views since the turn of the year.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 11 Jan 2024 15:01

Bob, when Ken does complete his purchase of Reading Football Club, do you think he would be able to persuade Bolton managerial legend Phillip Parkinson to accept the Reading managers job?

I feel you must be a fan of Parkinson as I'm sure your good self and the HNA user Karbota would get on famously.

El Diablo

by El Diablo » 11 Jan 2024 15:05

Looks like the only way this tool can be got rid of, referencing the Cheltenham site, is to ban him/her/. Clearly lacking enough common sense to take the hint & bore off.

https://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30491&start=245

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 11 Jan 2024 15:22

El Diablo Looks like the only way this tool can be got rid of, referencing the Cheltenham site, is to ban him/her/. Clearly lacking enough common sense to take the hint & bore off.

Good luck getting him banned because hobnob ain't watching.

Ten Bobsworth the cabal of lefty bullies and loonies that came to dominate the site.

T Bobs would definitely get on well with Karbota.
Last edited by Orion1871 on 11 Jan 2024 15:43, edited 2 times in total.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 11 Jan 2024 15:23

El Diablo Looks like the only way this tool can be got rid of, referencing the Cheltenham site, is to ban him/her/. Clearly lacking enough common sense to take the hint & bore off.

Any psychologist who can explain to me what possesses someone to go and join another team's forum and bore them to death about Ken Anderson? I'd almost be more understanding if it was a Pompey/QPR fan signing up to laugh at our current situation.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 15:54

Orion1871 Bob, when Ken does complete his purchase of Reading Football Club, do you think he would be able to persuade Bolton managerial legend Phillip Parkinson to accept the Reading managers job?

I feel you must be a fan of Parkinson as I'm sure your good self and the HNA user Karbota would get on famously.

Ken Anderson, to all intents and purposes, was an administrator at Bolton Wanderers but without any of the legal protections an administrator has. I don't think this has happened with any other club and it was an extremely difficult route to navigate without the additional burden of being the subject of a media and social media lynching, which is what happened to Ken Anderson particularly from August 2018 onwards.

Phil Parkinson proved to be an excellent choice as manager and conducted himself exceptionally well throughout his testing managerial period at Bolton and afterwards. Given the financial resources he had Parkinson did remarkably well for the first two seasons but was scuppered in the third for reasons entirely beyond his control. I would say that the football wasn't the most entertaining but, as an honest man and decent professional, he did impress me and I'm happy to see him doing well at Wrexham.

Karbota can form his own opinions for his own reasons.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 11 Jan 2024 16:05

Hi Bob

Karbota has formed his own opinion and thinks the same as you on the managerial merits of one Philip John Parkinson. Hence my assertion that you and Karbota would get along famously. Just like you, he also hates the woke lefty cabal that has taken over forums such as this. Another reason why you and he would get on very well.

Also where do you think Barack Obama was on 9/11?

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 11 Jan 2024 18:21

Paul Richardson, owner of Hera Clothing, and Mike Ashley have held talks.

As has Roman Gevorkyan, Armenian businessman whose Noah Football Group owns stakes in Paris FC, Siena and clubs in Hungary and Armenia, along with Nigel Howe.

https://twitter.com/RFCLatest/status/17 ... 6282941562 from The Athletic

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Jan 2024 19:05

morganb
Paul Richardson, owner of Hera Clothing, and Mike Ashley have held talks.

As has Roman Gevorkyan, Armenian businessman whose Noah Football Group owns stakes in Paris FC, Siena and clubs in Hungary and Armenia, along with Nigel Howe.

https://twitter.com/RFCLatest/status/17 ... 6282941562 from The Athletic

He own stakes in Nigel Howe :shock:

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 19:07

Orion1871 Hi Bob

Karbota has formed his own opinion and thinks the same as you on the managerial merits of one Philip John Parkinson. Hence my assertion that you and Karbota would get along famously. Just like you, he also hates the woke lefty cabal that has taken over forums such as this. Another reason why you and he would get on very well.

I have no idea where Barack Obama was on 9/11 but there does seem to be some political unthinking on Hob Nobs and Robins nest. The same could be said of Bolton Nuts whose major contributor is a self-acclaimed Marxist. Interested parties might find a thread entitled The Bullshit Papers.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Jan 2024 19:13

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 11 Jan 2024 19:29

Ten Bobsworth
Orion1871 Hi Bob

I have no idea where Barack Obama was on 9/11 but there does seem to be some political unthinking on Hob Nobs and Robins nest. The same could be said of Bolton Nuts whose major contributor is a self-acclaimed Marxist. Interested parties might find a thread entitled The Bullshit Papers.

OK. So where was Ken Anderson on 9/11?

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 11 Jan 2024 20:33

Ten Bobsworth
Orion1871 Hi Bob

so 4 separate forums say you're full of shit and tell you to fcuk off, and it's the 4 separate forums that all have the issue and not you? you're the common denominator here pal. So do us all a favour and just oxf*rd off.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 11 Jan 2024 20:56

Brogue
Ten Bobsworth
Orion1871 Hi Bob

so 4 separate forums say you're full of shit and tell you to fcuk off, and it's the 4 separate forums that all have the issue and not you? you're the common denominator here pal. So do us all a favour and just oxf*rd off.

555 sub-postmasters said Horizon was dodgy. I stand with them not the charlatans, lowlifes and halfwits. I always have.
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 11 Jan 2024 23:13, edited 2 times in total.

939 posts