No - I love seeing nonsense about Ken Anderson from a tiresome windbag
26%

Total votes: 39
SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Should Ten Bobsworth just fukc off?

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Jan 2024 11:24

Ten Bobsworth I watched a bit of that Mark Saggers guy on Talk TV on Sunday night. Saggers has always struck me as a daydreamer and he had a couple of other daydreamers talking about Reading on his 'show'. One was a ranting Reading fan, a qualified accountant, she said. :!:

The other was a bloke who had held some CEO position in the past. God knows how but never mind.

Anyroad it was all a bit cringeworthy. There wasn't any of them with owt worthwhile to say other than 'its a disgrace'.

I watched a bit of the Blackpool v Forest match on TV last night. I thought Blackpool played well but I switched it off when Forest got their third goal. I didn't see Blackpool coming back from that and they didn't.

We've got Blackpool away in the next round of the PIzza Cup (or whatever its called now). It won't be easy.

There were nearly 80,000 fans at Wembley for last year's final when the Wanderers gave Plymouth a bit of a drubbing. That was about 16,000 more than the 1995 Championship play-off final, which some of you may remember. I do.

Great

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 18 Jan 2024 11:38

SouthDownsRoyal
Ten Bobsworth I watched a bit of that Mark Saggers guy on Talk TV on Sunday night. Saggers has always struck me as a daydreamer and he had a couple of other daydreamers talking about Reading on his 'show'. One was a ranting Reading fan, a qualified accountant, she said. :!:

The other was a bloke who had held some CEO position in the past. God knows how but never mind.

Anyroad it was all a bit cringeworthy. There wasn't any of them with owt worthwhile to say other than 'its a disgrace'.

I watched a bit of the Blackpool v Forest match on TV last night. I thought Blackpool played well but I switched it off when Forest got their third goal. I didn't see Blackpool coming back from that and they didn't.

We've got Blackpool away in the next round of the PIzza Cup (or whatever its called now). It won't be easy.

There were nearly 80,000 fans at Wembley for last year's final when the Wanderers gave Plymouth a bit of a drubbing. That was about 16,000 more than the 1995 Championship play-off final, which some of you may remember. I do.

Great

I get the feeling you're not enthused by Ten Bobsworth's stories.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 18 Jan 2024 11:40

Who was that guy on the forum a few years back who seemed to have learning difficulties or was pretending to have them? And of course who can forget Sir Dodger Royal ... you know it makes senseeeeeeee!

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Jan 2024 12:25

Royalwaster Who was that guy on the forum a few years back who seemed to have learning difficulties or was pretending to have them? And of course who can forget Sir Dodger Royal ... you know it makes senseeeeeeee!

Dave royal

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Jan 2024 23:29

NathStPaul
SouthDownsRoyal

Great

Not really, I also don’t understand half of them either

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 19 Jan 2024 10:04

SouthDownsRoyal
NathStPaul
SouthDownsRoyal
Great

Would it help if I explained that they are written for folk with their thinking heads on, not the consumers of claptrap, hogwash or drivel?
Speaking of which here's a good example. Not unusually it came from the Guardian newspaper.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ampionship
Leaving aside the fact that Holdsworth's £2 consortium didn't hand over £7.5m as working capital, wouldn't you think that anyone, even vaguely inquisitive, would have asked some questions about Holdsworth's financial standing and where the £7.5m might have come from?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 19 Jan 2024 10:23

Ten Bobsworth
SouthDownsRoyal
NathStPaul I get the feeling you're not enthused by Ten Bobsworth's stories.

Would it help if I explained that they are written for folk with their thinking heads on, not the consumers of claptrap, hogwash or drivel?

How rude.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 19 Jan 2024 12:04

SouthDownsRoyal
Ten Bobsworth
SouthDownsRoyal

How rude.

I am sorry if I have offended you but sometimes there is no satisfactory way of wrapping it up. When Bolton were in a similar position to the one Reading is now it was obvious, to me at least, that there was a coalition of cluelessness in the published media, two of the major contributors being the Guardian newspaper and the Bolton News. I haven't seen much evidence of anything changing since.

JedMaxwell

by JedMaxwell » 19 Jan 2024 13:35

Who is this Ten Bobsworth virgin?

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 19 Jan 2024 14:15

JedMaxwell Who is this Ten Bobsworth virgin?

Bob's a Bolton supporting bullshit buster with a distaste for hogwash, codswallop, tripe and tommyrot.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 19 Jan 2024 14:25

You left off boring c**t.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 19 Jan 2024 14:39

NathStPaul You left off boring c**t.

How rude.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 20 Jan 2024 13:40

Ten Bobsworth lives in this house

Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 20 Jan 2024 14:18, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 20 Jan 2024 13:52

JedMaxwell Who is this Ten Bobsworth virgin?

He's a Part Time Bolton fan, full time terrorist sympathiser, and friend of Karbota.
Last edited by Orion1871 on 20 Jan 2024 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 20 Jan 2024 17:48

NathStPaul Reading 4 Eva needs to go too if Ten Bobsworth is going. Reading 4 Eva is a Bournemouth supporter who has returned to the board in the clubs moment of crisis to promote his Bournemouth related YouTube channel because he knows the traffic will be high here. Have a look on the teamboard if you don't believe me.

Got absolutely nothing to do with that. I think you need to go because you are a tedious obnoxious little cnut.

Thought you were alright at one point. You've proven I was wrong and that your just a tit

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 20 Jan 2024 17:58

Reading4eva
NathStPaul Reading 4 Eva needs to go too if Ten Bobsworth is going. Reading 4 Eva is a Bournemouth supporter who has returned to the board in the clubs moment of crisis to promote his Bournemouth related YouTube channel because he knows the traffic will be high here. Have a look on the teamboard if you don't believe me.

Got absolutely nothing to do with that. I think you need to go because you are a tedious obnoxious little cnut.

Thought you were alright at one point. You've proven I was wrong and that your just a tit

I support Reading, you don't. This is a forum for Reading supporters, you support Bournemouth. You were trying to capitalise on the misery of Reading supporters by plugging your YouTube channel on multiple ocassions, its disgraceful opportunism.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 20 Jan 2024 18:14

NathStPaul
Reading4eva

I support Reading, you don't. This is a forum for Reading supporters, you support Bournemouth. You were trying to capitalise on the misery of Reading supporters by plugging your YouTube channel on multiple ocassions, its disgraceful opportunism.

The thick table’s getting quite full but I think we can make room for you.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 20 Jan 2024 18:54

NathStPaul
Reading4eva

You know my history, I've supported both for a long time. Not one other Reading fan has a problem with this apart from you. Because your a stain.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 20 Jan 2024 19:01

Reading4eva
NathStPaul
Reading4eva

You know my history, I've supported both for a long time. Not one other Reading fan has a problem with this apart from you. Because your a stain.

*You're

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 20 Jan 2024 19:33

NathStPaul
Reading4eva
NathStPaul I support Reading, you don't. This is a forum for Reading supporters, you support Bournemouth. You were trying to capitalise on the misery of Reading supporters by plugging your YouTube channel on multiple ocassions, its disgraceful opportunism.

*You're

Oh shut the fcuk up you little twat

139 posts