Yes - what a tedious kunt
74%
No - I love seeing nonsense about Ken Anderson from a tiresome windbag
26%

Total votes: 39
The Green Programme

Re: Should Ten Bobsworth just fukc off?

by The Green Programme » 26 Jan 2024 06:32

I couldn’t work out whether the nature of this thread at such a time of crisis is the genius that makes HNA the best of it’s kind - or a sign of a final descent into madness - ‘Twatt’s house’ followed soon after by an interesting, yet short ‘tete a tete’ on the (still traumatising) events at Wembley in ‘95 - and the panache of urban poetry to end - has definitely shifted me towards the former.
It’s like the banter in a shelter in the Blitz ….. online style

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Jan 2024 07:38

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 26 Jan 2024 08:33

karbota
Ten Bobsworth
From Despair To Where? I seem to have coaxed him back onto Bolton Nuts where he's taking a bit if a kicking from the admin.

As Bob once put it on the VinceUlike thread:
'Nuts is pretty boring but it does help keep a compact caucus of commies in a cocoon of incognizance'.

Thanks, Bobsworth that is so succinct, in a Nutshell (not a boring) comment, and that Despair guy is defo a commie.

Now there's a surprise. Pretty much every bit of claptrap that was ever written about Bolton Wanderers financial travails had its origins with left-leaners and their over-blown resentments, grievances and entitlements.

Weasels, most of 'em; the human variety that is.

Weasels don't care about the truth.
Weasels don't care about the facts.
Weasels don't care about false accusation.
Weasels don't care about fomenting witch hunts.
Weasels don't even care about false imprisonment.
There are a lot of weasels and there's nothing they like better than ganging together with other weasels.
And when all their weaseling is proved to be nothing other than weaseling, they pretend that they were never weasels in the first place.

For further examples of weasels in action may I politely point you in the direction of the Horizon IT Inquiry.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 26 Jan 2024 10:21

Ten Bobsworth
karbota
Ten Bobsworth As Bob once put it on the VinceUlike thread:
'Nuts is pretty boring but it does help keep a compact caucus of commies in a cocoon of incognizance'.

Thanks, Bobsworth that is so succinct, in a Nutshell (not a boring) comment, and that Despair guy is defo a commie.

Now there's a surprise. Pretty much every bit of claptrap that was ever written about Bolton Wanderers financial travails had its origins with left-leaners and their over-blown resentments, grievances and entitlements.

Weasels don't care about false accusation.
There are a lot of weasels and there's nothing they like better than ganging together with other weasels.
And when all their weaseling is proved to be nothing other than weaseling, they pretend that they were never weasels in the first place.

For further examples of weasels in action may I politely point you in the direction of the Horizon IT Inquiry.

A couple of weasel facts -

Troy Deeney admitted he got a four-game ban after calling a linesman a "weasel".

What's the difference between a weasel and a stoat?
A weasel is weasily recognised and a stoat is stoatally different!

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 26 Jan 2024 10:48

morganb
Ten Bobsworth
karbota

Weasels don't care about false accusations.

A couple of weasel facts -

Troy Deeney admitted he got a four-game ban after calling a linesman a "weasel".

What's the difference between a weasel and a stoat?
A weasel is weasily recognised and a stoat is stoatally different![/quote

boltonbonce

by boltonbonce » 26 Jan 2024 11:53

Bob, get back to boltonnuts at once! You know I'm not well, and I'm only wearing my pyjamas. I shouldn't have to come looking for you, but I'm the only one on nuts that actually misses you.
Apologies to everyone on here, but this isn't the first time Bob's gone wandering. At least he kept his trousers on this time, so we can thank heaven for small mercies.
I see he's been on about weasels again. You never really get used to it.
Now, Bob, get in the van and come home. I'll make you a brew.

Good luck for the rest of your season guys.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 26 Jan 2024 12:14

boltonbonce Bob, get back to boltonnuts at once! You know I'm not well, and I'm only wearing my pyjamas. I shouldn't have to come looking for you, but I'm the only one on nuts that actually misses you.
Apologies to everyone on here, but this isn't the first time Bob's gone wandering. At least he kept his trousers on this time, so we can thank heaven for small mercies.
I see he's been on about weasels again. You never really get used to it.
Now, Bob, get in the van and come home. I'll make you a brew.

Good luck for the rest of your season guys.

Hello Boncey. Nice to hear from you.

You do know that I think you are the least insane of Nuts regulars and that care in the community is entirely appropriate to your particular needs.

As you may have detected, they are a warm and welcoming lot on here and I expect that there may be some that will be kind enough to recommend you to their favourite vegan biscuits. They might not know their onions but I am assured they do know their biscuits.

boltonbonce

by boltonbonce » 26 Jan 2024 13:42

Well, I can't hang around here begging,Bob. I can ill afford another restraining order.

I'll leave you to the biscuit brigade. Try to behave.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 26 Jan 2024 14:36

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jan 2024 15:10

boltonbonce Well, I can't hang around here begging,Bob. I can ill afford another restraining order.

I'll leave you to the biscuit brigade. Try to behave.

He seems to be getting on like a house on fire with karbota. They're like a music hall duet; less Flannigan & Allen, more Gadd and Watkins.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 26 Jan 2024 15:49

10 Bob, is true that Bolton are called the Trotters because trotter is a local name for a practical joker? Do you consider yourself to be a bit of joker?

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 26 Jan 2024 17:26

blythspartan 10 Bob, is true that Bolton are called the Trotters because trotter is a local name for a practical joker? Do you consider yourself to be a bit of joker?

Many years ago there grew up in Bolton a liking for practical joking, which was known as "trotting". After one particular episode (when a Bolton man challenged a visitor to the town for a wager that he could keep his leg in a bucket of hot water for longer, and did so easily before it was discovered that he had a wooden leg) Bolton folk were given the name of Bolton Trotters, a name which over the years has also been given to the Wanderers.

Such practical jokes were the essence of Bolton "trottings".

At one time, as proof, an oil painting of a man with his wooden leg in a bucket of hot water used to hang in the bar parlour of the Swan Hotel.

Boltonbonce is the real trotter on Nuts. He's a vegan Marxist but doesn't take his Nuts existence seriously so I can and do have a joke with him quite a lot.

I'm the serious one and probably the only Bolton supporter on any Bolton website that has ever read and understood the club's Annual Reports and Accounts. Bolton Nuts was started and is owned by a retired local government officer from Slough, known as Sluffy. I
have been trying, over a long period, to get Sluffy on track. Sluffy's enthusiastic but he has a tendency to go 'off piste' quite a bit before he's anywhere near ready for it.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 26 Jan 2024 17:52

Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan 10 Bob, is true that Bolton are called the Trotters because trotter is a local name for a practical joker? Do you consider yourself to be a bit of joker?

Many years ago there grew up in Bolton a liking for practical joking, which was known as "trotting". After one particular episode (when a Bolton man challenged a visitor to the town for a wager that he could keep his leg in a bucket of hot water for longer, and did so easily before it was discovered that he had a wooden leg) Bolton folk were given the name of Bolton Trotters, a name which over the years has also been given to the Wanderers.

At one time, as proof, an oil painting of a man with his wooden leg in a bucket of hot water used to hang in the bar parlour of the Swan Hotel.

Boltonbonce is the real trotter on Nuts. He's a vegan Marxist but doesn't take his Nuts existence seriously so I can and do have a joke with him quite a lot.

I'm the serious one and probably the only Bolton supporter on any Bolton website that has ever read and understood the club's Annual Reports and Accounts. Bolton Nuts was started and is owned by a retired local government officer from Slough, known as Sluffy. I
have been trying, over a long period, to get Sluffy on track. Sluffy's enthusiastic but he has a tendency to go 'off piste' quite a bit before he's anywhere near ready for it.

Bosworth, thanks for the background really interesting, just to add that a certain Despair To Feck Knows Where has had his head in a bucket of shit for so long that he dont know his arse from his elbow, and that's no joke. Would that be Slough Berkshire?

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 27 Jan 2024 09:00

karbota
Ten Bobsworth

Bosworth, thanks for the background really interesting, just to add that a certain Despair To Feck Knows Where has had his head in a bucket of shit for so long that he dont know his arse from his elbow, and that's no joke. Would that be Slough Berkshire?

I have to agree that Despair, and others like him, do seem to have an excessive endearment to excrement. Each to their own I suppose.
It could cause some to fall into a slough of despondency but the Slough I referred to is in Berkshire.

And its Bobsworth not Bosworth. A combination of ten bob and Holdsworth.

Here's a short video of the great man introducing himself to his staff after he'd bought a half share of Bolton Wanderers for 50p and appointed himself CEO on a salary of £250k p.a. Its 3 minutes long but I don't expect it took new Chairman, Ken Anderson, 3 minutes to figure out that he needed somebody who could actually do the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXhIXsuuJ4

Stadium looks good though, doesn't it?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 27 Jan 2024 14:32

Ten Bobsworth
karbota
Ten Bobsworth

I have to agree that Despair, and others like him, do seem to have an excessive endearment to excrement. Each to their own I suppose.
It could cause some to fall into a slough of despondency but the Slough I referred to is in Berkshire.

Here's a short video of the great man introducing himself to his staff after he'd bought a half share of Bolton Wanderers for 50p and appointed himself CEO on a salary of £250k p.a. Its 3 minutes long but I don't expect it took new Chairman, Ken Anderson, 3 minutes to figure out that he needed somebody who could actually do the job.

Sorry Bobsworth, I was suffering the after-effects of excess liquid refreshments of an alcoholic nature.

That's a smart stadium almost identical to the Mad Stad, what's the capacity?

You do know that Reading FC are the original Nuts "The Ginger Nuts" after that great biscuit enjoyed by all players and fans, made by Huntley and Palmers who at the turn of the century were one of the towns largest employers

jg.jpg
jg.jpg (40.51 KiB) Viewed 914 times

What a jolly looking chap?

Hob Nob was a Mcvities biscuit so nothing to do with Reading FC, so afraid its Fake news again.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 27 Jan 2024 14:50

karbota
Ten Bobsworth
karbota

Sorry Bobsworth, I was suffering the after-effects of excess liquid refreshments of an alcoholic nature.

You do know that Reading FC are the original Nuts "The Ginger Nuts" after that great biscuit enjoyed by all players and fans, made by Huntley and Palmers who at the turn of the century were one of the towns largest employers

jg.jpg

Hob Nob was a Mcvities biscuit so nothing to do with Reading FC, so afraid its Fake news again.
karbota
Ten Bobsworth
karbota

jg.jpg

The Toughsheet holds 28,700. Averaging over 20K this season.
The jolly Ginger Nuts guy reminds me of Tony 'Zico' Kelly as featured in the Holdsworth video. Anyway the Swiss Group have increased their stake in the Club to 24% now whilst Auntie Sharon's group have now dropped to less than 50%. Interesting.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 27 Jan 2024 17:04

Any way we can lock this thread and set fire to it with him talking to himself in here?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 27 Jan 2024 17:17

Royal Ginger Any way we can lock this thread and set fire to it with him talking to himself in here?

Are you a descendant of John Ginger Nuts?

As you must be aware Hob Nob was a Mcvities biscuit so nothing to do with Reading Huntley & Palmers or Reading FC, fake to use that brand here.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 28 Jan 2024 10:24

Royal Ginger Any way we can lock this thread and set fire to it with him talking to himself in here?

Nice people, with nice manners
But got no money at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG1I1KAzmRg

The latest share transactions involving BWFC would value the business at c. £40m.
That includes everything; the ground, hotel, training ground, player contracts, intellectual property, the lot.
There's a lot of intellectual property in Bolton apparently.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 Jan 2024 16:31

Ten Bobsworth

Nice people, with nice manners
But got no money at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG1I1KAzmRg

The latest share transactions involving BWFC would value the business at c. £40m.
That includes everything; the ground, hotel, training ground, player contracts, intellectual property, the lot.
There's a lot of intellectual property in Bolton apparently.

That’s nice, but this isn’t a Bolton forum

139 posts