26%

Total votes: 39
SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Should Ten Bobsworth just fukc off?

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 Jan 2024 16:31

karbota
Royal Ginger Any way we can lock this thread and set fire to it with him talking to himself in here?

Are you a descendant of John Ginger Nuts?

As you must be aware Hob Nob was a Mcvities biscuit so nothing to do with Reading Huntley & Palmers or Reading FC, fake to use that brand here.

Lol

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 28 Jan 2024 18:11

SouthDownsRoyal
karbota
Royal Ginger Any way we can lock this thread and set fire to it with him talking to himself in here?

Are you a descendant of John Ginger Nuts?

As you must be aware Hob Nob was a Mcvities biscuit so nothing to do with Reading Huntley & Palmers or Reading FC, fake to use that brand here.

Lol

Oh, thank you.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 29 Jan 2024 09:13

Unreal that people still respond to the racist. Defies logic.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 29 Jan 2024 09:18

It would help if we had active mods and administrators on this portal

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2024 09:19

Platy got some stick, but he was the only mod who made any effort.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 29 Jan 2024 09:21

May he rest in peace.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 10:44

Can I just gently remind everyone that my contributions to this site are essentially intended for grown ups.
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 29 Jan 2024 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 29 Jan 2024 10:46

And for the mentally slow.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 10:47

NathStPaul And for the mentally slow.

Shouldn't you be at school?

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 29 Jan 2024 10:52

I am fairly sure you are the authority on schools mate given you hang around them a lot.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 10:57

NathStPaul I am fairly sure you are the authority on schools mate given you hang around them a lot.

I am fairly sure that you are stupid but I could be wrong and that you are simply suffering from a functional mental disorder.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 29 Jan 2024 12:03

Ten Bobsworth
NathStPaul I am fairly sure you are the authority on schools mate given you hang around them a lot.

I am fairly sure that you are stupid but I could be wrong and that you are simply suffering from a functional mental disorder.

10 Bob I know this is your thread, but abusing HNA regulars is not nice.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 12:45

blythspartan
Ten Bobsworth

You might do better to remind 'HNA regulars' that if they can't take it, they might be better off not dishing it.

Anyroad I thought it quite interesting that Genevra's alleged bid for Reading of £40m was pretty much the same value placed on Bolton Wanderers in respect of shares being bought by an unnamed Swiss Group. They have paid £9.75m for 24% over the last couple of years.

Existing shareholders are not buying any more shares at that price and seem quite content to lose overall control.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 29 Jan 2024 12:58

Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan
Ten Bobsworth I am fairly sure that you are stupid but I could be wrong and that you are simply suffering from a functional mental disorder.

You might do better to remind 'HNA regulars' that if they can't take it, they might be better off not dishing it.

Anyroad I thought it quite interesting that Genevra's alleged bid for Reading of £40m was pretty much the same value placed on Bolton Wanderers in respect of shares being bought by an unnamed Swiss Group. They have paid £9.75m for 24% over the last couple of years.

Existing shareholders are not buying any more shares at that price and seem quite content to lose overall control.

You are an uninvited guest on here Bob so I am afraid you will encounter some abuse.

We don’t really want to hear about Bolton and Ken Anderson. We like all things which are about the once mighty Royals.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 14:30

blythspartan
Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan

You are an uninvited guest on here Bob so I am afraid you will encounter some abuse.

We don’t really want to hear about Bolton and Ken Anderson. We like all things which are about the once mighty Royals.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 29 Jan 2024 14:33

NathStPaul Unreal that people still respond to the racist. Defies logic.

His reply tickled me

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 29 Jan 2024 14:34

Ten Bobsworth Can I just gently remind everyone that my contributions to this site are essentially intended for grown ups.

Thanks for the clarification Robert

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 29 Jan 2024 14:35

blythspartan
Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan

We don’t really want to hear about Bolton and Ken Anderson.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 29 Jan 2024 14:51

Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan
Ten Bobsworth

Maybe you do like navel-gazing parochialism. I can't say I'm that keen myself.

Reading does have an interesting history though even if it hasn't spent much time at the top table and not won a lot.

Winning the Championship in 2005/06 was most impressive and an eighth finish in the Premiership the following season wasn't bad either. Only one point behind Sam Allardyce's Bolton iirc.

Sam had been at Bolton eight years by then and thought he was going to be God's gift to Newcastle when he walked out on the club leaving it in a bit of a dire state. They didn't seem to take to him at Newcastle. My Toon supporting pal dubbed him 'Sam the Sham', both of us being old enough to remember Wooli Bulli.

P.S. Has anybody read Sam's book?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 29 Jan 2024 16:11

Ten Bobsworth
Ten Bobsworth
blythspartan

Maybe you do like navel-gazing parochialism. I can't say I'm that keen myself.

Reading does have an interesting history though even if it hasn't spent much time at the top table and not won a lot.

Winning the Championship in 2005/06 was most impressive and an eighth finish in the Premiership the following season wasn't bad either. Only one point behind Sam Allardyce's Bolton iirc.

Sam had been at Bolton eight years by then and thought he was going to be God's gift to Newcastle when he walked out on the club leaving it in a bit of a dire state. They didn't seem to take to him at Newcastle. My Toon supporting pal dubbed him 'Sam the Sham', both of us being old enough to remember Wooli Bulli.

P.S. Has anybody read Sam's book?

No.

139 posts