26%

Total votes: 39
Ten Bobsworth

Re: Should Ten Bobsworth just fukc off?

by Ten Bobsworth » 21 Jan 2024 10:08

Reading4eva
NathStPaul
Reading4eva
You know my history, I've supported both for a long time. Not one other Reading fan has a problem with this apart from you. Because your a stain.

*You're

Oh shut the fcuk up you little twat

No need for that, Sunshine. This is my thread, have a little respect if you don't mind.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 21 Jan 2024 10:26

For those who missed it the first time, here's the Holdsworth Hogwash story again in all its glory:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ampionship

Nobody does hogwash quite like the Guardian but Bolton supporters swallowed it in their thousands, especially the lefty-specced Grauniad readers and there has always seemed to be quite a lot of them.

For further reading, here's an interesting file at Companies House in which the former chairman of the players union tells us that his company never owned any shares in anything and never owed anything to anybody either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... y/09910069
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 21 Jan 2024 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 21 Jan 2024 11:11

Ten Bobsworth
Reading4eva
NathStPaul *You're

No need for that, Sunshine. This is my thread, have a little respect if you don't mind.

Well said mate, you can stay.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 21 Jan 2024 17:16

NathStPaul
Ten Bobsworth
Reading4eva

Well said mate, you can stay.

:D

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 21 Jan 2024 18:02

Ten Bobsworth
Reading4eva
NathStPaul *You're

Can you take Nath to support Bolton with you? I can assure you that your fans who aren't brain dead will be returning him as soon as possible

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 21 Jan 2024 18:03

Reading4eva
Ten Bobsworth
Reading4eva

Can you take Nath to support Bolton with you? I can assure you that your fans who aren't brain dead will be returning him as soon as possible

Don't cry because your beloved Bournemouth are getting dicked on the telly.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 21 Jan 2024 19:23

NathStPaul
Reading4eva
Ten Bobsworth No need for that, Sunshine. This is my thread, have a little respect if you don't mind.

The problem is that all footie forums, from what I have seen, are dominated by dilly daydreamers. Hob Nobs is not an exception but I have detected signs of intelligent life - which is nice- but they do seem to be keeping their heads down.
The empty barrels don’t. You can always count on them to make the most noise.
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 22 Jan 2024 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 21 Jan 2024 22:47

Ten Bobsworth
NathStPaul
Reading4eva

The problem is that all footie forums, from what I have seen, are dominated by dilly daydreamers. Hob Nobs is not an exception but I have detected signs of intelligent life - which is nice- but they do seem to be keeping their heads down.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 22 Jan 2024 13:17

Ten Bobsworth
NathStPaul
Reading4eva

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Jan 2024 14:13

I seem to have coaxed him back onto Bolton Nuts where he's taking a bit if a kicking from the admin.

royalstevep68

by royalstevep68 » 22 Jan 2024 17:08

Ten Bobsworth I watched a bit of that Mark Saggers guy on Talk TV on Sunday night. Saggers has always struck me as a daydreamer and he had a couple of other daydreamers talking about Reading on his 'show'. One was a ranting Reading fan, a qualified accountant, she said. :!:

The other was a bloke who had held some CEO position in the past. God knows how but never mind.

Anyroad it was all a bit cringeworthy. There wasn't any of them with owt worthwhile to say other than 'its a disgrace'.

I watched a bit of the Blackpool v Forest match on TV last night. I thought Blackpool played well but I switched it off when Forest got their third goal. I didn't see Blackpool coming back from that and they didn't.

We've got Blackpool away in the next round of the PIzza Cup (or whatever its called now). It won't be easy.

There were nearly 80,000 fans at Wembley for last year's final when the Wanderers gave Plymouth a bit of a drubbing. That was about 16,000 more than the 1995 Championship play-off final, which some of you may remember. I do.

I remember that play off well, as I was there. And as you may remember, the attendance was about 64k as Bolton brought no fans, 22k I think, Reading had sold their entire allocation of 36.5k tickets and wanted more. Reading were by far the better side and should’ve been 4-0 up before Bolton even got a sniff of a goal

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 22 Jan 2024 23:09

royalstevep68
Ten Bobsworth I watched a bit of that Mark Saggers guy on Talk TV on Sunday night. Saggers has always struck me as a daydreamer and he had a couple of other daydreamers talking about Reading on his 'show'. One was a ranting Reading fan, a qualified accountant, she said. :!:

The other was a bloke who had held some CEO position in the past. God knows how but never mind.

Anyroad it was all a bit cringeworthy. There wasn't any of them with owt worthwhile to say other than 'its a disgrace'.

I watched a bit of the Blackpool v Forest match on TV last night. I thought Blackpool played well but I switched it off when Forest got their third goal. I didn't see Blackpool coming back from that and they didn't.

We've got Blackpool away in the next round of the PIzza Cup (or whatever its called now). It won't be easy.

There were nearly 80,000 fans at Wembley for last year's final when the Wanderers gave Plymouth a bit of a drubbing. That was about 16,000 more than the 1995 Championship play-off final, which some of you may remember. I do.

I remember that play off well, as I was there. And as you may remember, the attendance was about 64k as Bolton brought no fans, 22k I think, Reading had sold their entire allocation of 36.5k tickets and wanted more. Reading were by far the better side and should’ve been 4-0 up before Bolton even got a sniff of a goal

I agree. Reading were much the better side on the day and arguably over the season. We barely got a kick in the first half and were fortunate to go in at half-time only 2-0 down.

As for attendances, Bolton Wanderers had been in a slump for most of the previous thirty years but support was gradually coming back. Personally I'd have brought back the stocks for the heresy of parents of kids seen wearing Man U shirts in Bolton town centre but it was it was.

There wasn't as much money about either and Wembley wasn't a cheap day out if you came from Bowton but there were over 20,000 at Burnden Park for Bolton's home semi-final play off against Wolves, about 50% more than there were at Elm Park for the other semi-final.

P.S. It was Bolton's second visit to Wembley in the space of two months. They played Liverpool in the final of the League Cup the month before the Reading play off match. Nearly 80,000 at Wembley for that match.
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 23 Jan 2024 11:24, edited 2 times in total.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 23 Jan 2024 09:13

From Despair To Where? I seem to have coaxed him back onto Bolton Nuts where he's taking a bit if a kicking from the admin.

As Bob once put it on the VinceUlike thread:
'Nuts is pretty boring but it does help keep a compact caucus of commies in a cocoon of incognizance'.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Jan 2024 09:43

Ten Bobsworth
NathStPaul
Reading4eva

Apologies, I don't have too much time to dedicate to HNA at the moment, but thanks for the acknowledgement.

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 23 Jan 2024 10:32

Millsy
Ten Bobsworth
NathStPaul Don't cry because your beloved Bournemouth are getting dicked on the telly.

Apologies, I don't have too much time to dedicate to HNA at the moment, but thanks for the acknowledgement.

De nada

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 24 Jan 2024 10:14

By way of explanation, the VinceUlike thread on Bolton Nuts is devoted to those who want to learn more about Emperor Vincius I.

The seat and stronghold of Vincius' vegan empire is at Rodborough Fort, near Stroud.

Rodborough Fort used to be a garrison for 250 men with 32 canons keeping law and order in the countryside and protecting taxpayers from highwaymen like Rishi Sunak.

Built in 1760, there had originally been a Roman fort on the site but about 13 years ago it was captured by Vincius from where he tries to expand his vegan empire whilst supporting groups like Just Stop Oil and generally thwarting the efforts of the Treasurymen.

It is still possible that the Royals might be obliged to visit the Vegan Empire of Vincius next season whilst Vincius himself might pursue his ambitions to conquer Westminster.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 25 Jan 2024 16:59

Ten Bobsworth
From Despair To Where? I seem to have coaxed him back onto Bolton Nuts where he's taking a bit if a kicking from the admin.

As Bob once put it on the VinceUlike thread:
'Nuts is pretty boring but it does help keep a compact caucus of commies in a cocoon of incognizance'.

Thanks, Bobsworth that is so succinct, in a Nutshell (not a boring) comment, and that Despair guy is defo a commie.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 25 Jan 2024 17:26

10 Bob are you a gangster rapper like 50 Cent?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 25 Jan 2024 18:09

Go, Bobsy, it's your birthday
You gon' bore us like it's your birthday
You gon' talk Ken Anderson like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fcuk about Ken Anderson

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Jan 2024 22:11