SPECULATION - Adam Johnson

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
aaronrfc

SPECULATION - Adam Johnson

by aaronrfc » 28 Mar 2008 08:43

Middlesbrough's England Under-21 winger Adam Johnson has hinted he may leave the club in order to play regular first-team football. (Daily Express)

Now i know left wing isnt exactly our hightest priority. but everything iv seen of this guy is highly promising. very good young talent with bundles of potential.

Im a fan of BC but since his injury he just hasnt looked the part and unless we see improvements soon i cant see him playing too much of a part in RFC's future.

Hunt has gone off the boil of late but has had a good season, but we all know his strengths and weaknesses. not the best player technically and this guy would offer us something different and some really competition for hunty. although maybe unlikely as we all know SSC likes to stick with his players so itd be hard for Hunty to lose his place which would kindv defy the point of him moving to get first team football :?

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY

Re: Adam Johnson

by IMAMATEOFJOVSKY » 28 Mar 2008 09:16

He'll got to a bigger club- Spurs are definitely interested. We have to be realistic and know that our ambitions dont match the ambitions of players like him - with our constraints we either deal in the championship division or go abroad

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: SPECULATION - Adam Johnson

by rg6royal » 28 Mar 2008 19:05

Would be a quality signing. But most likely go to a bigger club tbh.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 Mar 2008 20:23

err call me stupid, but if he's not getting first team football at Boro he's hardly likely to go to a bigger club and a get it.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 30 Mar 2008 03:47

Ian Royal err call me stupid, but if he's not getting first team football at Boro he's hardly likely to go to a bigger club and a get it.

Unlucky that his position is where Boro have a bit of class (Downing)

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1