SPECULATION - Players Leaving/Staying

203 posts
SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: SPECULATION - Players Leaving/Staying

by SpaceCruiser » 21 May 2008 16:27

I seem to recall that it was Wet Sham who were talking to the media that they were after Shorey.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 22 May 2008 17:08

SpaceCruiser I seem to recall that it was Wet Sham who were talking to the media that they were after Shorey.

But the meejia didn't need to report it.

Also the Agent would have 'let it be known' to seek better commission from other clubs.

At least the Agent won't be earning as much now after his plan backfired, unsettling Shoey and halving his sell on value!

Every cloud and that...

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 May 2008 17:12

Uke
SpaceCruiser I seem to recall that it was Wet Sham who were talking to the media that they were after Shorey.

But the meejia didn't need to report it.

Also the Agent would have 'let it be known' to seek better commission from other clubs.

At least the Agent won't be earning as much now after his plan backfired, unsettling Shoey and halving his sell on value!

Every cloud and that...

You are assuming that the agent will be on a percentage of the transfer fee rather than a percentage of the new contract wages (as a number of the agents are now paid). If that's the case, then the agent is quids in because Shorey will be able to command a higher salary on the back of a lower transfer fee - not that he'll deserve it given his performances this season.

p.s. Can we get the play-offs out the way so that I can call it last season, please ?

203 posts